Best of infinitity.

Gorgon

Something about avariel/drow-crossbreed.

Eh, maybe this is the wrong topic.

Well in 3.5 you can have a half-celestial Drow

:lol:

I'll stick with my ancient AD&D rules. Some things should never happen and that's one of them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, I had to work hard for my char over more than 10 years, and this dissapoints me to see that there are a lot of bad 'clones' of him now :)

How is it possible that i play him since 10 years?

Simply: we converted characters from AD&D to 3.0

(and then to 3.5, can't wait for 4.0 :D)

IB1OsQq.png

I like to swim against the water, so he was ever good alignment (and NOT becouse of Drizzt)

If you say so :-"

I have an elven (normal one) necromancer, a Sea elven sand-raider, a Demonologyst Aasimar, a Pirate Dwarf (a dwarf and water??), a Driad Vampire (i know this is weird, but think about the life-death problems of her), an Efreet Watermage (you don't know this world, its Hungarian), ...and a very high-intelligent orcish cleric of Sune( now top THIS if you can :) )

EDIT: Dark Raven actually gets better with closing threads, and she is even funny :thumbsup:

...Big G needs to watch out for his job :D

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Well you can take what are, on the surface, cardboard cutout characters and make them unique with role-playing, but you don't need to have a character no one else has, just because it's possible, to be unique.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Well you can take what are, on the surface, cardboard cutout characters and make them unique with role-playing, but you don't need to have a character no one else has, just because it's possible, to be unique.

But if you make it unique with your roleplaying that means character is not cardboard cutout enymore :thumbsup:.

Besides, in CRPGs 'uniqueness of characters' is still defined by gameworld as made by developers, since player has limited capabilities for interaction.

On one level, my preference of BG2 over BG is due alot to the improvements in gameplay and the tweaking of the infinity engine. Also the kits. The variety was nice.

On another, party interaction was much deeper, and after seeing what was done with that in Torment, it was a definite plus.

The quests were more interesting in BG2 than BG for the most part, and the story moved along at a decent pace.

Plus, whether it was done well or not -- those more knowledgeable than I in the FR setting could answer this -- I enjoyed the Underdark. Ever since the 1st Ed. Unearthed Arcana and Dungeoneer's Survival Guide hinted at the possibilities of adventuring in the Underdark I wanted to try it. Damn Illithids.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.