KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

LOL. That's funny. Revan leaves Bastila (or Carth) for/to breed with a bunch of Sith.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Let me clue you in on something.  Never ever listen to rumor.  Rumors are meaningless and those who act upon them are stupid.  Only go by what has been officially announced.  Only act on information that you know is 100% accurate.

You can listen to rumors, but be aware that they're rumors.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Also, be aware that Obsidian is not making Knights of the Old Republic III at this time.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

There is no 'another group of force users', there is the Sith (DS) and Jedi (LS) ,the race Sith is the one who the human Sith learned the DS from <_<

Not totally right. Sith (religion) is a subset of DS force users.

Well ,that religion comes from the race Sith

AND YES, this is true.

Its in the comic books, the D&D style 3.5 p&p game AND some normal books too.

The True Sith are a species, not human, and the not-jedi style powers what the human sith (NOT the Dark Jedi, thats not the same) use, have the roots by them (but yes, they were primitive by the time of Exar,but don't think they r that now too :) )

Umm...

and 'Feel the LOL side of the Force' :p

IB1OsQq.png

Let me clue you in on something.  Never ever listen to rumor.  Rumors are meaningless and those who act upon them are stupid.  Only go by what has been officially announced.  Only act on information that you know is 100% accurate.

You can listen to rumors, but be aware that they're rumors.

Yes, and don't think 'officially announced' things are correct :)"

:p

IB1OsQq.png

Also, be aware that Obsidian is not making Knights of the Old Republic III at this time.

correct, they would need an AUDIO PROGRAMMER for that

Did you post that just to show us how stupid the person in control of that website is?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Did you post that just to show us how stupid the person in control of that website is?

Shhh! :ph34r:

Maybe thats Plano :p

IB1OsQq.png

Giggles.

Guest MacLeodCorp

Shhh! :ph34r:

Maybe thats Plano :p

Actually they have a link to this site, which clearly says 'Unannounced - 3rd Person, ACTION, RPG'.:

http://www.creativeheads.net/JobDetails.aspx?JobID=677

Audio Programmer

Obsidian Entertainment - Santa Ana, California

PS3, XBOX 360, PC

Unannounced - 3rd Person, ACTION, RPG

Engineer / Programmer Duties: AUDIO / SOUND

Software Utilized: C, C++, Microsoft Visual Studio

Spoken Language(s): English

Required Work Auth.: United States

Job Description and Responsibilities:

Implement a cross-platform next-generation audio system for our upcoming games.

Requirements:

-An avid gamer with a passion for making games.

-2+ years of experience with at least one shipped product.

-Proficiency in C/C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio

-Prior audio programming experience.

-Knowledge of current and next-generation audio technology.

-Experience in cross-platform development.

-Bachelor

Edited by MacLeodCorp

I wasn't making fun of the fact that they said Obsidian was making a third-person action RPG, I was making fun of the fact that they assumed it was Knights of the Old Republic III.

Guest MacLeodCorp
I wasn't making fun of the fact that they said Obsidian was making a third-person action RPG, I was making fun of the fact that they assumed it was Knights of the Old Republic III.

Yeah! It could be Fall Out, KotOR, or any other game. There is no specific information... I agree.

people, please...with IGN "leaking" info about K3 in development (yes, it is technically a rumor) and then seeing the job posting about a title in WHICH THE FREAKIN PUBLISHER WILL PAY FOR 2 PORT JOBS from an obscure developer....

yeah, peeps, it's going to be a Darksun game....jeez put away the knives already and get a clue.

:thumbsup:"

LOL.

Dude, get a clue already.

If K3 is developed properly to its potential, it could be the best SW game ever made, and heck, it could even be better than some of the movies

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I suggest that kotor 3 begins with a impeding doom on the player like i kotor 1 or that the story begins on a planet in the outer with only the memory of the history and the battles he has fought. he first finds so of the characters form kotor 2 and begins the adventure form there, and intently meets with revan and the exile.