Your Favorite Food?

Chupacabra

Ya cakes made of animal feces, don't they eat those everywhere?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

if you're lucky, mahi mahi

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pizza, authentic Mexican food, steak and mashed potatoes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It isn't about the aftertasteI just don't like having the taste in my mouth for the rest of the day.

I dunno pixie, that sounds like 'aftertaste' to me. :blink:

What I don't like about sugar is the extra coating of tooth-fur it tends to create after about an hour. I brush my teeth as fast as possible after sweets.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Favourite food?

Duck. Crispy duck pancakes with Hoi-sin and plum sauce :D. I know, i'm a sucker for Englo-Chinese takeaways. Take away the Chinese part though and I will keep far away from it.

Oh, and possibly more than duck, noodles! :wub: (Not takeaway style, wayyy too greasy)

Edited by Petay

Pizza! The best food ever invented. One bite and you can't stop eating it.  :wub:

Depends on the pizza....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wow, this thread has made me hungry!

I just had a banana... not my favorite, but they're a good for me afternoon snack. I have to eat them really ripe though, otherwise I am allergic to them. BLAH!

Anyhow - I love mexican food, especially nachos, fish tacos and bean and cheese burritos. But all mexican food is my friend. I like salads a lot too. Hmmm, what else... milk and cheese. Yes, cheese is awesome.

edit: still learning how to spell after all these years...

Edited by krazikatt

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

Pizza! The best food ever invented. One bite and you can't stop eating it.  :-

Depends on the pizza....

I prefer it simple, pepperoni and cheese. I'm not too fond of other ingredients on my pizza.

While its hard to say no to pizza I have become more fawned of Italian style pizza's like the margaritas and stuff !!! Right to the point

I prefer it simple, pepperoni and cheese. I'm not too fond of other ingredients on my pizza.

I like 'junk' pizza (lots of toppings) but am pretty tradtional - red sauce, really-bad-for-you cured meats, onions, etc. I've tried pizza's with white sauces, shrimp, broccoli, chicken, curry, fruit, etc. and....no....not my thing. :-

I'm a simple pizza person too. If I'm ordering for delivery I usually get pineapple, or pepperoni, or both. I also like plain pizzas. If I'm at a specialty pizza restaurant (that does wood fired pizzas or something) I always go for margarita! MMM! I have to say the BEST pizza I've ever had in my life have been from different places in Italy. Goooood stuff! They know how to make them there, and they are sooo different from the ones you get here in San Diego.

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

I'm not a picky pizza person. (say that 5x fast) I like plain, pepperoni, anchovie, mushroom, sausage, whatever. The only toppings I really don't like are olives, but that's only because I don't like olives anyway. I tend to like Pizza Hut, but there are many local chains around my area that I think are just as good, if not better. There was one place right next to me that had great pizza and hoagies but went out of business. :thumbsup:

I'm not a picky pizza person.  (say that 5x fast)  I like plain, pepperoni, anchovie, mushroom, sausage, whatever.  The only toppings I really don't like are olives, but that's only because I don't like olives anyway.  I tend to like Pizza Hut, but there are many local chains around my area that I think are just as good, if not better.  There was one place right next to me that had great pizza and hoagies but went out of business.    :thumbsup:

But olives are healthy food. Eat your veges like a good wrestler should. ;)

I had this dish when I was living in Indonesia a few years ago.

It was spicy beef but not BBQ or jalapeno spicy, something different, not too hot while being far from mild. Sadly i don't remember the name.

It's been some time but I still salivate when I think about it.

Other than that well, I'm diabetic so I like meats. Beef, chicken and pork the magical animal, any preparation but I prefer them with wokked veggies and/or salad.