Mod squad loses a bod.

Shadowstrider

First of all, I didn't realize you work for Bethesda. Cool. Second of all, I hate you too. Maybe not as much as you hate me. I'm a nice guy after all. Finally, I'd vote for ~Di also. Of course, it's probably going to lead to a several page flame-fest even mentioning her name in one of my posts, but I think she'd be a fair and (in regards to others) reasonable moderator. :Eldar's grinning and looking to see how long it takes to incur her wrath icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hey Eldar, why didn't they make you a V.I.P.?

Do you guys feel that? Yeah, awkward moment.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nothing awkward about it. They hate me. Actually, I spend half my time flaming people on the board and the other half regretting it. I'm not an Obsidian VIP. I'm the bad half of Dr. Jeckyl. Alas, it is so.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You want to be my contact on the streets. You know, when I need some information while solving a case, you can give me the low-down brown. Whats the scoop Betty-Boop. Pour me a little crimson timson.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

We don't have spam on this board. We have the rare on-topic post, and that's normally by accident.

Obsidian Plays

Yeah, but now he is a V.I.P.!

Thats so unfair. I slave all day locking threads, pruning them, PMing naughty posters, skimming through threads I have no interest in just to see if theres naughtiness going on and all I get is this crummy "MODERATOR" sign :)

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

Well, I can't say I ever remember having even seen you around here before, but I hope that you find your dog.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dude, they can't ban you!

They can't ban you!

Diplomatic immunities man!

Diplomatic immunities!

I want more, I want Shadowstrider.

Oh my goddess, it's a Shadowstrider.

Shadowstrider. We build smiles.

Shadowstrider is better than chocolate.

Shadowstrider makes your day.

The Queen of Shadowstrider.

Shadowstrider - Yabba Dabba Duh!

Compliments of Sloganizer.net

good luck. am aware that you ain't coming in as cfo or anything, but try to convince the bethesda guys that compelling characters is at core of good crpg story... and character development starts with well-written dialogue. so far we ain't seen evidence that anybody at bethesda knows how to write. push 'em in the right direction and you will have our thanks.

screw it. you got our thanks regardless.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Currently, I'm the low man on the totem pole. So nothing I say will really convince them to make ground-breaking changes, especially to Oblivion. Oblivion is now what Oblivion will be on release. With that said, what Oblivion does well it is great at.

Future products, I can do my best, but I can't promise anything. Well thats not true, I could make all kinds of wild promises. Delivering on them is entirely a different matter. Hell, I just count myself lucky to work for Bethesda.

I can try to be the unreasonable man, but that doesn't mean I'll be wildly succesful. Time will certainly tell.

Good luck

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

regardless, if there were a board geek HoF, ss probably would deserve a nomination. is rare that one of us clowns actually goes out and backs up the bs with the effort and sacrifice required to actually become part of the game industry. you deserve much credit... or a swift kick in the head. tough call.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I'd say a swift kick to the head, but I'm all for the slap on the shoulder and a tankard of ale. Rare praise from Gromnir, but well deserved. I didn't realize that you were going to the ranks of such an acclaimed developer. Awesome, Shadowstrider! You've gone from moderator to board royalty. Of course, being a dev means you get some tough questions from folks who know your work. There's no getting around that. Still, the coolness factor is worth it! :cool:

Obsidian Plays

It's too bad that you aren't a mod anymore SS, since i thought you did a good job. However, it is nice to hear you have gotten into the gaming industry at Bethesda. :lol:

and as for a new mod, i vote DL :rolleyes: