Next Gen Consoles

Pope

Which Next Gen Consoles Will You Get?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which Next Gen Consoles Will You Get?

• PlayStation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • Revolution
    • None
    • Unsure as yet

PC RPGs is the only way to go.

Boooring.

(Some, not all)

You sound like a FPS fan. Kill everything in sight, no story, no roleplaying, just mindless hack n slash.

Not really.

I'm not a fan of traditional role-playing, which is what a lot of CRPGs seem to revolve around. So, I find it a boring most of the time.

I'm not mixed up about anything, I just don't enjoy it as much as some of you guys do. Believe me, not because of a lack of trying. I'm still buying CRPGs, even though i've only enjoyed a relatively small portion of them.

I rather just sit back, enjoy a game with a nice artwork, a fun and engaging battle sytem, nice music and a thought provoking storyline. There is nothing wrong with that, is there?

just mindless hack n slash.

Funny, I see so many CRPGs that are obviously "Hack n Slash" passing themselves off as CRPGs.

Shouldn't we get back to the topic at hand? :blink:

It's my opinion that the only consoles worth getting will be PS3 and the Revolution.

PS3 will touch on a market the PC completely ignores. The Revolution, well... everything about it screams innovation.

The Xbox 360 looks like a good machine. I've had the chance to play with it for a few hours. I was impressed the way in handled COD2 (considering the way my PC handled it), Perfect Dark Zero looked pretty (even though its just N64 version with prettier graphics). But, it's just nothing I haven't seen already. FPS and western RPGs is what I see the Xbox 360 offering. I can't see myself playing any FPS on a console and as for western RPGs... I see a lot of cRPG players claiming that the console has limited some PC titles (since any console still has far more limitations then the PC) or taken them away from the PC all together.

Off topic, but still important: Everyone should play Resident Evil 4. Just do it.

I was pretty shocked by how good it actually was.

When I first heard about the changes they made, I hated the game so much. Resident Evil was suppose to be about solving puzzles and figuring out things.

It all worked out well though. I hope the next installment has more puzzles like the original REs though.