NWN2 Visitation Report

Diamond

Not much fun at the bio boards. I prefer if they had NWN2 boards here.

QFT!

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

I'd also like to agree with Gabrielle's statement here, the only reason I don't go to the Bio forums for NWN2 is because of the idiots that are there and also the sluggishness :)

Bring back NWN2 forums!! :-

am still posting infrequently at bio, but recently we has noticed that the developers has become... intolerant.

as to the board nazis, folks can clear those up in short order. a few weeks o' serious posting by Gromnir and others and the board nazis become much more meek. nazis only thrive if they is allowed to. and truth to tell, this board is little different. looks at the various "newbie" threads on this board. us v. them nonsense.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

What does "QFT" mean?

Quoted For Truth :(

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Level 99 just like Diablo. :)

That's for those power gamers out there.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sounds fun!

After playing through normally a few times I like to restart the game with my imported character that I'd finished the game with and feel the power as I play.

I hope there's some (minor?) hidden roleplaying situations/dialogue to give a nod to players that do that. Say hidden stash in the beginning area that only super high level rogues can detect etc.

Spreading beauty with my katana.