X3... Xmen

Calax

What would you rather be, old with a really beautiful partner or young with a really fast right hand?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

OUTRAGE!

Join Brothers Kaftan and Jags in fight against MURDERING Female Villains!

First it was poor innocent Lady Deathsrike - now's it's

Jean

Psylocke

Arclight

and

Callisto

too?!

And sweet

Mystique

's fate was WORSE than death!

:angry:

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Why do you suppose that a woman needs assistance to look hawt in her forties?

I wasn't speaking in general. I was alluding to the effect used to make Magneto and Prof. X look 20 years younger for a flashback scene. It smoothed away the lines round the eyes and in many scenes it looked as if the same effect was being applied to Jean Grey.

I was in no way casting aspersions on MILFs.

EDIT: I have to disagree with Jags but I think that is mainly because IMO it fell far short of what it could have been... that and the crummy special effects and the

throwaway deaths

Edited by Surreptishus

Why do you suppose that a woman needs assistance to look hawt in her forties?

I wasn't speaking in general. I was alluding to the effect used to make Magneto and Prof. X look 20 years younger for a flashback scene. It smoothed away the lines round the eyes and in many scenes it looked as if the same effect was being applied to Jean Grey.

I was in no way casting aspersions on MILFs.

EDIT: I have to disagree with Jags but I think that is mainly because IMO it fell far short of what it could have been... that and the crummy special effects and the

throwaway deaths

I'll see if they're charging matinee prices for the day shows or not even though it's opening, if they are I'll pay for a matinee and use the pass for the Midnight Show of Napoleon Dynamite tomorrow night (I go to these things more as a social event than for the movies, I see people there I don't otherwise).

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

X3!  GOOD OR NOT GOOD?!  I PAID $7.50 FOR THIS PASS AND I WANT TO USE IT ON SOMETHING GOOD!

save it and use it on superman.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

saw it... got a little annoyed but liked it.

reminds me of days of future past. (In this Issue.. EVERYBODY DIES!)

@Mets & Gabs - Have fun and enjoy the kickass X-Flick.

But I still think they should have changed the title from "X-Men: The Last Stand" to "Wolverine and his pals the X-Teens."  :D

howzabout XTREME XMEN!

hmmm I'd love to see the movies jean grey go up against what comics have Wanda as..

Well, my favourite was always Magneto, so I guess I'll get my share of goodness in this movie.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

But I still think they should have changed the title from "X-Men: The Last Stand" to "Wolverine and his pals the X-Teens."  :D

Interesting, because if you saw the latest cartoon series of x-men, that was kind of the premise. Also, I saw on a commercial, the guy who had spikes come out of his body, which is the same as a guy in the cartoon series... The movie is influenced by that short series, I am sure.

There IS NO X-Men Evolution cartoon series. I denounce it just like Kor denounces the 60's Spiderman cartoons (though the 70's Spiderman movies were arguably worse). <_<

Now the 90's X-Men and Spidey cartoons were awesome! :cool:

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Interesting, because if you saw the latest cartoon series of x-men, that was kind of the premise. Also, I saw on a commercial, the guy who had spikes come out of his body, which is the same as a guy in the cartoon series... The movie is influenced by that short series, I am sure.

that was spike... and actually he did make an appearance in the comics under X-Statix or Xtreme or somthin wierd like that.

All you people that saw the movie and didn't like it are just jerkfaces that didn't understand the movie.

He didn't do it for them. He did it for her.

Also, "Way to go furball" pretty much ruined the movie for me. It was going great until he said that.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.