Ive learned a terrible truth...

x1Predator

*insert picture of Spam here*

...either that, or I suppose you could see it as a public service announcement...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'll give him a public service announcement, via my fist!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm not really surprised. Hydrogen is a girl, too. The only thing I regret is having called Fio a "he" in ignorance many times. :">

Oh well. As a side note, I'll be flying down to Texas tomorrow for a vacation, so I won't be posting here at least until Sunday. I'll miss you guys. Behave while I'm gone, and don't break any threads, either.

Edited by Mothman

I'm not really surprised.  Hydrogen is a girl, too.  The only thing I regret is having called Fio a "he" in ignorance many times.  :">

Oh well.  As a side note, I'll be flying down to Texas tomorrow for a vacation, so I won't be posting here at least until Sunday.  I'll miss you guys.  Behave while I'm gone, and don't break any threads, either.

Say Hi to Chewbacca for me! ;)"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

ROFL! I've "known" Fionavar for literally years, and frankly never thought about gender much. I guess I presumed Fio was male, but it neither shocks nor appalls me to find out otherwise. I love him/her anyway. Dragons are just... sexy. ;)

Fionavar is male. The link to http://www.mistresslair.net/forums/index.php? is where he keeps his tech-pages for internet geeks to solve problems with computer hardware and software issues. Mistress runs that board and gives him a place to post various tech solutions there. Mistress also has a membership here. Resolving the different IPs for the accounts, one originates from Canada and the other from the UK. Since I check IPs regularly and even have some records from the old Black Isle Studios boards where I first 'met' him and Missy, they are not the same person nor is Fionavar female ( not that it really matters anyway ). I also have the IP records from Unforgotten Realms, Ashford City and Interplay to draw from.

You guys might remember that when creating alts. ;)

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Fionavar is male. The link to http://www.mistresslair.net/forums/index.php? is where he keeps his tech-pages for internet geeks to solve problems with computer hardware and software issues.  Mistress runs that board and gives him a place to post various tech solutions there. Mistress also has a membership here. Resolving the different IPs for the accounts, one originates from Canada and the other from the UK. Since I check IPs regularly and even have some records from the old Black Isle Studios boards where I first 'met' him and Missy, they are not the same person nor is Fionavar female ( not that it really matters anyway ). I also have the IP records from Unforgotten Realms, Ashford City and Interplay to draw from.

You guys might remember that when creating alts.  ;)

Well.

Plenty of people mask their IPs. I'm not saying -I- do, of course, but there are plenty of utilities out there to do it.

Yah, at another game board where I'm a mod, we had several problem posters who would come back with new accounts after being banned.

I'm too vain to create a new username, though! ;)

And as for dragon sex checking: Would it be via the cloaca? If so, I nominate Steve Irwin for any dragon delving...

crch1.jpg

evil_twin.jpg

Lots of people mask their IPs.  I'm not saying -I- do, of course, but there are plenty of utilities out there to do it.

Agreed but I pay particular attention to writing styles. I 'map' personalities. That's actually part of the reason I started the thread on temperment types. It provides a little fun for you guys but also gives me some insight about the members here that I don't know. That is another reason why I know that the two are not the same person. I've mentioned that I've caught mods doing it even. A writing style is hard to mask over the long term and similarities show up.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Lots of people mask their IPs.  I'm not saying -I- do, of course, but there are plenty of utilities out there to do it.

Agreed but I pay particular attention to writing styles. I 'map' personalities. That's actually part of the reason I started the thread on temperment types. It provides a little fun for you guys but also gives me some insight aboutthe members here that I don't know. That is another reason why I know that the two are not the same person. I've mentioned that I've caught mods doing it even. A writing style is hard to mask over the long term and similarities show up.

Good, then maybe you can finally convince people that I'm not Eldar.

Agreed but I pay particular attention to writing styles. I 'map' personalities. That's actually part of the reason I started the thread on temperment types. It provides a little fun for you guys but also gives me some insight about the members here that I don't know. That is another reason why I know that the two are not the same person. I've mentioned that I've caught mods doing it even. A writing style is hard to mask over the long term and similarities show up.

Am I the only one who finds that a tad bit on the peculiar side? ;)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast