I'll be gone for awhile

Atreides

I'm leaving on Tues to earn some cash picking fruit (mostly cherries) with some friends over summer and should be back around mid January. Hopefully there's internet cafes where I'll be at.

Maybe there'll be news on NJ by the time I'm back and be able to afford multiple copies of NWN2 when I'm back. :)

On a related note, after some analysis I realised that food and accomodation costs (beyond what it would be if I didn't go) shouldn't be factored into the decision whether I should go fruit picking. That's because they're a sunk cost - whether or not I go I'll be spending that so expensing that in calculating the expected earnings would negatively bias the decision when it shouldn't be taken into consideration. If anything, I expect there to be savings on accomodation since we'll be camping. That's the economics lesson for the day.

Well, I suppose the negative experience of "roughing it out" camping with friends without a bed, internet etc should be considered some kind of cost, but I know people that like that sort of thing.

Anyway, see you guys in a bit :mellow:

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I'm leaving on Tues to earn some cash picking fruit (mostly cherries) with some friends over summer and should be back around mid January.  Hopefully there's internet cafes where I'll be at.

Atreides, where exactly do you live? (somewhere in the southern hemisphere, I assume)

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

See ya, Mahdi. And g'day.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well Atreides if it makes you feel better, you ain't the only one leaving, as of 1st of December I'll be gone aswell....

*whistle blows*

'Train departing form Obsidian forum on track 1 now leaving ...all aboard...!'

Color%20postcard%20of%20steam%20locomotive%20at%20Jax%20station.jpg

Bye everybody, you all stay well and take care of yourselves, hopefully you'll hear from me sometime in the future, if not - I'll see you all in another lifetime :thumbsup:

:huh:

P.S. Wish you all merry Christmas, happy new year, happy Easter......etc. in advance since I won't be here :lol:

Edited by Hildegard

See you Hilde. Be careful of sharks. :D

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds