T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

WTF? Shmarth goes bye bye? No!

It was awesome by the way.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think Kirottu is next.

"Lou Gutman, your family will love you."

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The subject of this report is Mkreku.

RANDOMIZER=4
IF 1 THEN POST FROM "Girlfriend" ARCHIVES
IF 2 THEN POST FROM "Gothic" ARCHIVES
IF 3 THEN POST FROM "NHL" ARCHIVES
IF 4 THEN POST FROM "I work at Spel2" ARCHIVES

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

It has to be up-beat, and about cats. Whats else?

Kirottu, that was comedy. It was both funny and true, only not necessarily funny because it was true because it was so true it was actually scary.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

But it was funny because it's true.

The subject of this report is thepixiesrock

This was actually quite good. It really does cut through the fluff to describe our friend, ThePixiesRook

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

First of all, Eldar, I don't know how you did so many of these things...

The subject of this report is Laozi :

Epithets:

Zen Master of the "Cheerio-Spitter" posting technique

Expert Cultural Analyst and Occasional Musical Elitist

"Don't Mess With Texas" forum cowboy

Have you ever performed the mythical "LOL?" You know, when you "laugh out loud" at the computer? Well, I know I have, and many of them have been after reading a particularly good Laozi one-liner. Somehow, he always knows when a forum member has left him/herself open for a good zing - and he graciously provides his services at that exact moment. Say you're browsing the forum while eating breakfast one morning. Your coffee is nice and strong, because it's free trade, heavy-duty stuff you could use to seal cracks in the walls, and life is good. Then you come across a post by that Laozi character that goes something like this:

Posted on: Dec 5 2005, 04:19 AM

I'd have to say, I'd be pretty surprised if Enchani are not humans of some sort.

Secondly I would think that if Kreia was Kae it would be remarkable difficult for it not to manifest itself in a more definite link then so much conjecture from the bored. She never really said anything like, "In my dealings with the Enchani I find them to be an extremely good lay." or something of the like that would more directly implicate her.

Bam. Cheerios slowing sliding down the monitor. He really excels at this sort of thing. I mean, that bit about dogs that have wasps come out of their mouths when they bark? I was laughing for ten minutes.

As a university student, Laozi has also had the chance to develop a healthy appreciation toward books that make you think. He also has shown a refreshingly open mind toward other cultures and nontraditional viewpoints, especially when religion is involved. He has included his own insights as well, to contribute to several weighty discussions.

His open mind also shows in his wildly diverse taste in music. From Charles Mingus and Willie Nelson to Fugazi and Propagandhi, to some Japanese stuff that may or may not be from Cowboy Bebop (I honestly wouldn't know), Laozi listens to a VERY broad range of music. However, he will not hesitate to slash you to ribbons with his rapier wit if you dare post your devotion to and/or appreciation of one of those "Days of the Stone Temple Pearl Creed (in Chains)" bands, trendy "screamo" style-punk posers, or one of those polished pop stars on country radio these days. We're talking about a guy who knows if the music sounds like Boston with a steel guitar, it ain't country. This could be due to his status as a Texan. I know I'd be pretty upset with the state of country music if I was a Texan. Also, I'd be drunk.

As he never wastes an opportunity to let a top 40 listener know the error of his/her ways, it's easy to see why Laozi is a fan of the highbrow music criticism of Dr. David Thorpe (www.somethingawful.com). Thorpe's column "Your Band Sucks" enrages many ("Hey, I love Radiohead") by tearing their favorite band down with blazing sarcasm ("Well, they are kind of pretentious").

Possibly due to his affiliation with that state that used to be its own country, Laozi never shies away from an argument. He even waited one whole day after joining the forums before calling someone a "facist ass." He has taken on some of the intellectual heavyweights on the boards (a daunting prospect around here), and shown a worldly knowledge of economics, foreign policy and domestic politics. When you add the amount of informed opinions he's thrown out regarding the NHL, NBA, NFL or collegiate athletics, the amount of time-intensive games he's played, plus an in-depth familiarity with several sci-fi TV shows, and a talent for carpentry, I simply don't understand how he has time to take any classes - let alone post here.

But the forum community is better for it.

Damn, what a sappy ending.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Bravo, Drabek and all. TOMBS is healthy and lives on. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I can't do one for Kirottu.

The subject of this musical T.O.M.B.S. report is: Kirottu.

Kirottu.mp3

"Lou Gutman is forever"

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Teehee.

The subject of this T.O.M.B.S. report is: Kirottu.

Now with more hentai.

Kirottu2.mp3

The lower voice is the tentacle monster, and the upper voice is the helpless hentai girl.

Edited by thepixiesrock