starwars or games

darthbass123

Are you on this site because of your love for Games in general, Star Wars Games, Star Wars in general, or Obsidian in general?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on this site because of your love for Games in general, Star Wars Games, Star Wars in general, or Obsidian in general?

• Star Wars
    • Star Wars Games
    • Obsidian
    • Games

I'm here because of the ladies :-

Not really, but someone had to say it. I came here because of KotOR II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Somebody did say it.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=491068

Take solace in the fact that you were joking.

He's after the women, i'm after the ladies :-

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm here because these are the message boards for one of the few companies that make cRPGs for the PC, and as such, I keep hoping that someday, something in that vein will appear.

Alas, it hasn't yet. I'm only lukewarm on NWN2 (although I'd be elsewhere if I was really interested in that anyway), and since Star Wars is generally lame, I'm sort of holding out hope that Whatever Comes After New Jersey will appeal. Yeah, there are a lot of former Black Isle devs here, and they made some pretty spiffy games, but I don't know about this "Obsidian" yet, so they're still up in the air for me.

*considers* Now that i think about it, though, what the devil AM I doing here? There's no real game in the works that I'm interested in, gaming in general has been in such a rut for me that the last new game I bought was ToEE, and spam generally irritates me... even my own.

*more considerings* In retrospect, I can't think of a single reason why I'm here other than because it's in my list of automatic bookmarks. I suspect it's time to update those.

There's no wimen here.

I'm a girl... I just happen to live in a man's subconscious :)

Hey man, I wanted to sincerely congradulate you on how good a job you do in portraying a female character, it really convinces everyone and ends up making us forget. The bad part is when we remember >_<

No women here? Blindness you have and we know what causes blindness.  >_

dontlookatthis0ih.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein