Another Star Wars movie?

x1Predator

I had heard that Lucas's next effort is to totally ruin the Indiana Jones franchise which I'm extremely confident he can do. As for the next Star Wars movie its suppose to be a musical.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I had heard that Lucas's next effort is to totally ruin the Indiana Jones franchise which I'm extremely confident he can do. As for the next Star Wars movie its suppose to be a musical.

That's funny, I heard he was looking for a retro feel and wanted to make a silent movie in black and white.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Jodo is the epitome of wisdom and insight. He is the very embodiment of wit and class, and could talk down any troll with a smooth one-liner, without ever having to resort to pathetic flaming. He simply was the guy on the board everybody wanted to be like. The girls wanted him; the boys wanted to be him.

Note that by

Jodo is the epitome of wisdom and insight. He is the very embodiment of wit and class, and could talk down any troll with a smooth one-liner, without ever having to resort to pathetic flaming. He simply was the guy on the board everybody wanted to be like. The girls wanted him; the boys wanted to be him.

I mean

Jodo is not the epitome of wisdom and insight. He is not the very embodiment of wit and class, and couldn't talk down any troll with a smooth one-liner, without ever having to resort to pathetic flaming. He simply wasn't the guy on the board everybody wanted to be like. The girls didn't want him; the boys didn't want to be him.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Note that by

I mean

Jodo is not the epitome of wisdom and insight. He is not the very embodiment of wit and class, and couldn't talk down any troll with a smooth one-liner, without ever having to resort to pathetic flaming. He simply wasn't the guy on the board everybody wanted to be like. The girls didn't want him; the boys didn't want to be him.

ummmm okay. :):huh::devil:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Note that by

I mean

Jodo (w00t)

Note that by

I mean

Jodo (w00t)

You guys basically drove the kid off of the board, from what I understand.

Something to be proud of. You managed to browbeat a Star Wars enthusiast into departure. I'd hate to run into you lot in a dark alley, that's for sure.

^Is that a zing?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds