What are you playing now?

Darque

F.E.A.R. -it's ok actually. And Gabrielle should buy Halo 1 instead of the second one. The original is much better in terms of setting, story and gameplay.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

F.E.A.R. -it's ok actually.

yes! its pretty decent. I usually get bored of FPS games fast fast fast, but FEAR has me going right until the end. I'd still rather play System Shock2, but I digress... :-

ANyways I am breaking from Bloodlines to play Wizardry 8 again using Flamestrykes awesome awesome mod. :-

Edited by CrashGirl
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I still need to get FEAR... I've been reluctant as a few people I know say it's a game that tries to be System Shock 2.

Not a bad thing though! Still, FEAR is not nearly anywhere close to SS2. Its a straightforward FPS that's a bit better developed than most.

If you compare it to SS2, you will be severely disappointed.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Heh, I still have FEAR kickin' around somewhere on my harddrive. Might give it a spin- Monolith shooters are usually good, seeing as shooters is like, all they ever do.

Though to be totally honest I'd rather dig up my NOLF2 CDs. Man, that game is a masterpiece.

Edited by Lord Tingeling

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I bought Soul Calibur III today, which is ofcourse the best fighting game ever, only rivaled with Soul Calibur 1 and Soul Calibur II. (Ninja Gaiden doesn't count, different genre).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

After listening to my boss babble endlessly about 'Shadows of the Colossus', I decided to pick it up today, now I should get to it as soon as I'm done eating supper... ;)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I still need to get FEAR... I've been reluctant as a few people I know say it's a game that tries to be System Shock 2.

Very generic shooter...

Peformance is pretty bad I would say. First game I've had to run at 1024x768 since I got my new rig... (P4 @ 3.6ghz, ATI x800xl, 1.0GB of Ram)

Ack <_<

:)

Kotor 2. Playing DS to the max. Doing all DS quests and dialogue options. Unfortunately I'll have Hanharr in the party.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Get a new one :p

That was the only one they had on the shelf. Other than that I havnt seen the game around. Maybe they will bring out a PS3 version.

To update the list I'm playing Shadow The Hedgehog right now or I will be in about 1 minute from the time of this post.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Right now i'm playing:

Spartan: Total Warrior

Traitor. Filthy, vile traitor.

Pssshah, I like both of them. Strategy in that just wont translate well for console, so I think "expanding" the franchise was a good idea. Obviously they aren't milking with the name; as anyone can see there's nothing similar between 'War and 'Warrior. It's a good skullcaving game, just as it was intended to be.

Anyhow, if somenone has yet to see my SoA thread; I'm playing Baldur's Gate 2.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds