Robotron

Outpost Kaloki

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

Feeding Frenzy

Crystal Quest

Final Fantasy XI

FIFA 2006

Dead or Alive 4

I just looked at it and though well umm ok. Underwhelmed would be the understatement of the decade. I'm also a bit curious about FFXI..

No Oblivion or Perfect Dark. You can find the full article at Eurogamer.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Why are they listing the puzzle games separately? It doesn't make it more appealing.

Dunno I just cut and pasted it :)

Kameo is about the only "new" thing on there that I recognise if you count new as having been created for two other consoles first.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

jumjalum: there has been no official confirmation. game-sites mean nothing.

anyway, yeah... to me (RPG/RTS player), there is *nothing* that is appealing about the new lineup. what happened to Colossus, even? Oblivion? The RPGs from the guy that created FF?

I really hope that Playstation 3 gets a better release day line-up than this..

Fingers crossed. I hope the extra time will lead to a more impressive lineup but this about as exiting as damp squib.

There are 171 PS3 titles in the works although how many of those will be ready is anyones guess.

I know Nintendo plan to have a Mario game to launch the Rev. Although what type , well having seen the controller , thats anyones guess. I'd probably be inclined to redo Twilight Princess as a Rev. title , probably piss a lot of people off but it can stand against a next gen title even in it's current form and if they are looking for maximum wow factor, its one way to go.

478327[/snapback]

The more I think about it the more I hate the idea of having different models of the same console brand.

The big thing about the consoles has always been the standardized equipment. The thing I hate most about PC games is that games are often designed for the lowest (or at least lower) common denominators. It's not quite as bad now (which I anticipated with the release of the XBox), but it's still kind of irritating to see potential get wasted. I guess it's a blessing in disguise too, as it means cards are good for longer than 6 months :D

I wasn't planning on buying the 360 in the near future anyway, and this does not exactly make me want to reconsider that decision.

Hopefully the revolution or the PS3 will have a little bit more "ooomph" on release day. Fingers crossed.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

The more I think about it the more I hate the idea of having different models of the same console brand.

The big thing about the consoles has always been the standardized equipment.  The thing I hate most about PC games is that games are often designed for the lowest (or at least lower) common denominators.  It's not quite as bad now (which I anticipated with the release of the XBox), but it's still kind of irritating to see potential get wasted.  I guess it's a blessing in disguise too, as it means cards are good for longer than 6 months :D

Join theclub. Although by UK pricing the 360 "value pack" is very much a false econemy.

One of the the things I thought the Xbox got right in the end was the HD. Ironic that it gets dropped for the 360.

Well one thing about getting a PC upgrade was you could always go back and play the old stuff at much higher settings, so it was a bit like new stuff :D

478327[/snapback]