360 line up

- Xbox 360 Standard AV Cable. This connects gamers to the world of Xbox 360, delivering great next-generation graphics and games using standard-definition connections.

- Xbox 360 Component HD-AV Cable. This connects gamers to the world of Xbox 360 games and graphics through high-definition and standard-definition connections

Sorry looks like your wrong again while the console might be able to do it , it wont unless you have the appropriate cable. I guess they figure anyone who cant afford a deluxe model is too poor to afford a HDTV  :ph34r:

How is it spin ? I never altered anything , unlike you. The only one guilty of spin here is you.

Are you really that dense? I hope you realize, that for $15 you can purchase component cables. A "deluxe" purchase is not required. The premium bundle is for the "hardcore" gamer, it's not focused on the HD gamer. They aren't charging $100 so you can play in 720p or 1080i resolutions.

Try again, Beavis.

Are you really that dense?  I hope you realize, that for $15 you can purchase component cables.  A "deluxe" purchase is not required.  The premium bundle is for the "hardcore" gamer, it's not focused on the HD gamer.  They aren't charging $100 so you can play in 720p or 1080i resolutions.

Try again, Beavis.

Is there some part of "out of the box" that you dont comprehend ? It's not supported out of the box unless you have a deluxe model. That is a fact, and thats all there is too it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Because the "core" bundle is a core selection.  It's the bare minimum of what you need to game.

Your lack of knowledge shines through, yet again.

The console supports it, out of the box, dimwit.

Pathetic...  :(

So ?

Really ? Tell that to mister Moore when he was moaning about how the hardware costs of the Xbox and the fact it never took off till the price was slashed etc.

No it dosnt. Out of the box means when you take it out of the box it performs that function. Like the PS2 could play DvD out of the box the Xbox could not (unless you bought the unit). Likewise without the cable, no HD out of the box simple as that.

You can argue it , but since it's in black and white you wont get far.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Sorry to rain on the parade, but I just thought I'd chime in and say that Epiphany has broken the forum rules and is now on moderated status.  Don't expect quick replies from him (if they occur at all).

:( God has a name, it's Shadowstrider.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Not a single game on that list makes me interested in buying a XBox360.

Not even backgammon? :D

I like backgammon. That is where I can see why I am the "chosen one". :thumbsup:

I'm already stoked about Backgammon II: Backgammon Armageddon. Supposedly Gregory Rush is going to do the voice of The Hat Salesman

Excellent, that makes a big improvement on the initial information that Russell Crowe would voice The Hat Salesman, but is it true the producers are developing Backgammon ]I[: Calm After the Storm (working title) at the same time, with Michael Caine as the electric can-closer? :(

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

New consoles always have sucky games when they first come out, thats why u need to wait a little.

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"