The Unified Mod Appreciation Thread

Gabrielle

They say everyone is atleast a wee bit queer, so I guess you could say that about Fionavar.

I've always found Fionavar to be a nice chap, even when he's being totally insulting

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You try to act like you are cynical and all, but you really don't do a good job over-all.

Too true, being cynical is one of the easiest things, don't half-ass it

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Jackanapeses, be kind to shadowstrider. If not, I'll grab my scrapper, he'll grab his defender, and we'll start tossing folks around like rag dolls! GRRRR

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I have a theory about her identtity, but I'm going to keep that one for myself :wub:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

ss is ok... in spite of his delusional recollections regardings bg1.

we does feel bad that ss becomes a mod on these boards shortly before they jumped the shark. 'member when sean k quit wotc and went to work for interplay? poor bastard didn't realize what he were getting into. ss and sean k finally gots some common ground... well that and we understand that they both got an unholy fixation with women's shoes, but we s'pose that stuff is probably just an empty rumor... like the richard gere/gerbil thing.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

They say everyone is at least a wee bit queer, so I guess you could say that about Fionavar.

The version I've heard is "Everyone's a little queer save thee and me, and even thee's a little queer."

Fionavar has a style that works quite well, in that he closes threads and so on while giving relatively little offense. Good on him.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

This is ridiculous.  Is there a thread for each moderator now?  Can't we merge them?

On the other hand, none of them have descended into vitriolic abuse, which is quite an achievement on this forum.

I think they should all be locked.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Authority is cool, but Kaf, damn, that's one great guy.

He's just sorta more and more absent nowadays.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jackanapeses, be kind to shadowstrider.  If not, I'll grab my scrapper, he'll grab his defender, and we'll start tossing folks around like rag dolls!  GRRRR

I'd be more likely to play my warshade, peacebringer or controller. They all rockzorz the big one!1!!!!11111ONE!!

I've only rolled up 3 defenders in CoH; a Dark/Dark (who I got to 30 before deleting), a kinetics/electric (who is resting at 14 now), and a storm/Psionic (for when I'm feeling masochistic). I'd probably play with the storm/mind if we want ragdoll, because she has hurricane and whirlwind... she is the knockback machine.

This City of Heroes rant brought to you by the letters C, O, and H!

P.S. Gromnir, PMs are sent as PMs for a good reason. :ph34r:

Fionavar is the best thread closer I've ever encountered.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

hakanmuller1.jpg

OTTO GAZ F

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I THOUGHT IT WENT FUNNY!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds