The Unified Mod Appreciation Thread

Gabrielle

I wonder if Fionavar is any relation to Puff, the magic dragon.

In any case, thank you Fionavar. Without your efforts, this forum would be a steaming cesspit of spam, a playground for fools, devoid of all meaning or purpose.

:blink:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The big green meany didn't even bother to post here. :x

Make his fans sad.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

If we discount the fact that his choice of books seems to suck the big throbbing one, I find Fion(based on a few pm-convos and his locking posts) a rather charmy fellow. Of course, I don't always agree with him closing certain threads, but eh...

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The best moderator was Eldar by far and was sad to hear about him giving up his position but I guess it's what's best for him personally :lol:

And, I refuse to mention who my favourite moderator is this time... :-"

DL

P.S. I still like Fionavar and want him to join in with us for some fun :D

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Could you imagine the power he'd wield if he ever got into an argument? He always be able to get the last word in then lock the thread! It'd be like "No, you're wrong, and you suck. End of thread."

Alas, I would have no grudges against him if it weren't for two of my best threads getting nuked. :-

Edited by Mothman

Fio, if you read this, I want to make in clear that I don't hold you any higher than anyone else on the forum.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If we discount the fact that his choice of books seems to suck the big throbbing one, I find Fion(based on a few pm-convos and his locking posts) a rather charmy fellow. Of course, I don't always agree with him closing certain threads, but eh...

At least he's witty when he locks them. Unlike one mod who has a lame witty remark when he locks posts. He usually locks for no logical reason to begin with.

At least he's witty when he locks them. Unlike one mod who has a lame witty remark when he locks posts. He usually locks for no logical reason to begin with.

Well, thats not very nice. We all know very well that you are talking about Authority. I'm sorry if she hurt your feeelings Authority.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh no, it's too late to cover it up now.

Banned!