NWN2 Screenies

Just to lighten up the thread a bit(sheesh, guys): When NWN 2 finally gets released I assume there'll be people on this board up for multiplayer?

I hope it fares as well or better than the Diplomacy games ... :huh:

But you'd join in if the opportunity arised?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just to lighten up the thread a bit(sheesh, guys): When NWN 2 finally gets released I assume there'll be people on this board up for multiplayer?

I hope it fares as well or better than the Diplomacy games ... :(

But you'd join in if the opportunity arised?

You're asking a Diplomacy GM? ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No worse than people that thunk BIO paid BIS/Interplay to develop the Bg series. LOL

People - espicially on the net - need help.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Are you drunk, Volo?

..and I only "believe" that out of spite :shifty:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Biowares forums move to damned slow. They should have left the NWN2 forums here.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I agree that the BIO boards are really slow, which is the main reason I don't go there.

Guess Obsidian does save some money on hosting costs but I agree with kirottu saying it can give the wrong impression on who's developing the game.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

"Why are they there in the first place if Bioware's not a middleman in the relationship with Atari?"

In a way, they are. Supposedly, Obsidian 'reports' things to Bio about once a month. BIO also gives suggestions about the game. This is according to some of the early articles, and interviews from the various comoanies involved. So, it might have changed.

"Ah thanks. Who owns the NWN game brand btw - Atari or Bio?"

Atari.

"Whatever suggestions Bioware gives to Obsidian I hope Obsidian does the opposite. The only real thing that Bioware did right on NWN was its tech support."

That must explain why you bought the game more than once, the two expansions, the premium modules, and still play it three years after release.

Uh yeah. Whatever.

:-

You are the biggest BIO, and NWN fanboya round. Even bigger than me.

P.S. That's not flaming. It's a compliment. :D

Edited by Volourn