Alternate Accounts?

Cantousent

What do you think of Alt Accounts?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Alt Accounts?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Maybe...
    • I AM AN ALT!

Well, personally, I don't mind alt accounts, as some of them can be quite humourus at times, but some can just go way over the top. As seen above :).

I have to admit right here, i have had an alt-account once, but it was stupid and am going to get it deleted since i dont see the point in it now..

What, you?

I never suspected you to use another User Name to post Violent and Beautifull posts...

:o

Deja Vu... :ermm:

I think alternative accounts are wrong and disgusting!

Some people stand in darkness. Afraid to step into the light.

Some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender is in sight.Don't you worry, it's going to be all right.

Cause I'm always there. I won't let you out of my sight.

I'll be there never you fear. I'll be there forever and always.

I'm always here.

Oh, Hiya Dave! Havent seen you for a while :blink:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah. I've been on tour in Germany for a while and doing some cameo work in some movies. I can get you some free tickets to one of my concerts if you're interested :blink:

Some people stand in darkness. Afraid to step into the light.

Some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender is in sight.Don't you worry, it's going to be all right.

Cause I'm always there. I won't let you out of my sight.

I'll be there never you fear. I'll be there forever and always.

I'm always here.

You all are way too funny! :-

It’s no big deal to me if people use alts or not.

I could also care less if guys pretend to be girls and girls pretend to be guys.

Last time I looked this was www.obsidianent.com not www.matchmaker.com :-

As many others here have already said, as long as the situation isn’t abused it’s really no big deal. :huh:

We're all here to have a good time :D well...most of use are. :lol:

Tsel :blink:

I post on the SuperheroHype boards, and in the gaming section there was a thread about alternate accounts. People wanted everyone to list all their alt accounts. Turned out there was really only about 8 people in the gaming section that regularly posted. They just posted as like 4 different people each. Some of them had differing opinions on various games and concepts, and would argue those opinions.

One guy had 16 alt accounts, Though only around 6 of those actually posted regularly.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Where the alts have developed their own distinctive style and opinions markedly different to the original is where stuff gets weird. I agree with Eldar on people adjusting bevahiour in different situations in "real life" but what Oerwinde describe is insane. Yeah sure maybe it starts of as a joke and i would probably do the same but when it is persistent it is unsettling and just looks like some personality disorder. How about a new poll? How many of y'all have missed taking your meds?

if they serve a purpose .. I can accept alt accounts if people use them to spice things up in a good way!

But I'm just me .. I even use my real surname!! it doesn't get more sincere than that .. ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.