Latest threads deleted?

Nur Ab Sal

I went to sleep yesterday, and today in the morning I noticed that several threads

just disappeared. Could someone describe me the circumstances?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Hmmm but why "Rate you fellow board members" too? It seemed quite innocent... ;)"

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yeah, but he could have just closed them there was no need to delete them

And if it the case of deleting closed threads why in the Obsidan forum where 90% of the threads are closed but they are still available for viewing.

Trodgor came in the night.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well the little green gecko missed a thread in the wrong place. Help me!

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It would be especially nice if maybe the thread starters could get notification of why their threads were deleted. The last two threads I started were deleted without any warning or notification, which quite frankly is rather rude. :thumbsup:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I know for sure that Fionavar came and closed down the one that P Erase made

[Hi new member here!]

He was pretty....dissapointed

I think he also said that some of the people got in trouble for the "warm welcome" they brought.

He might have been the one that erased it too. Im not sure.

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Guess I *have* to place this one

Moderators: Should you find posts that seem inappropriate, please feel free to let our moderators know. If you have an issue with the moderators, please use our private messaging system to message the moderator or administrator. Personal issues between moderators and users may not be posted publicly (nor through avatar or signature use) and will be deleted without notice.

Well, thank you mister Obvious...

First, it's Captain Obvious. It makes the insult much more formal. :)

I think he also said that some of the people got in trouble for the "warm welcome" they brought.

I know I'm one of those "warm welcomers", but I don't have any regrets. My opinion on new members stands, and I know it's not exactly the most positive. But the sad truth is, most new comers are "n00bs"! The majority act stupid, post irrelevent posts, and act like they're above everyone else. This only makes it harder for the more experienced members to accept them. When newbies don't make dumb-ass topics in the wrong forums, and just act like an average forumer, I'll be more tolerant.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I don't think the moderators should be insulting people...

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.