The infamous... evil... unholy...

kirottu

Well, this is me in all my hideous glory. At least its my most recent picture. I wanted to post one with my niece (actually my wife's brother's daughter) but my wife said not only no, but hell no to any pictures of anyone but me. She doesn't even like me posting pictures of myself, but she has little control over that. Anyhow, like anyone on these message boards cares enough to want to do me harm anyhow.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Because if they posted pictures you would redouble your efforts filling the PM inboxes with cyb3rs3x invitations.

I do that anyways. Atleast this way I'd know if it was worth the effort. :-

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, this is me in all my hideous glory.  At least its my most recent picture.  I wanted to post one with my niece (actually my wife's brother's daughter) but my wife said not only no, but hell no to any pictures of anyone but me.  She doesn't even like me posting pictures of myself, but she has little control over that.  Anyhow, like anyone on these message boards cares enough to want to do me harm anyhow.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

Let's have coffee sometime! :-

I'm always happy to have coffee. I have no problems meeting folks from online, but I strongly suggest that minors not make arrangements to meet online buddies and that everyone, regardless of age, make sure that they meet folks in a safe, public place.

That picture was not taken at Disneyland. It was taken last winter in the Living Desert located in Palm Desert. I went there with my wife and her Brother and his family. We had steaming hot cider cut with chivas regal.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The Morongo Reservation is close. There's also one of those huge screen theaters there. I saw the second Matrix movie there, and let me tell you, seeing every pore in Trinity's face really doesn't improve her looks.

Obsidian Plays

Wait, how young were you again, Calax?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Don't have one of me... So instead MY OLDER BROTHER!

Swanick_Devin.jpg

Dennis Quaid!?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I notice only the guys are posting pics.  Come on, ladies.  You can't all look that horrific.  :-"

Oh, I am sure they all do. Remember, this is teh interwebz0rz!!1

Just post pictures of supermodels.

Ignorance is bliss

So it wasn't you after all? :p

Most gay comment I ever made.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I don't know how to put the picture up any other way.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I notice only the guys are posting pics.  Come on, ladies.  You can't all look that horrific.  :-"

Oh, I am sure they all do. Remember, this is teh interwebz0rz!!1

Just post pictures of supermodels.

Ignorance is bliss

So it wasn't you after all? :huh:

Most gay comment I ever made.

No thats me, I meant, jokingly, the girls should.

Here is another photo, my buddy carved BUSH into his hair before the election, so......

johnkerry16hl.th.jpg

Of course, he lost :*

I was bald a few days later :o

As Swedish as you get. And in a neat package too! :o

:*

I'm devastated... :'(

EDIT - Pixies, you are so cute!

Why? The whole scorchio idea crumbles? I can't change it, though; I'm so Swedish that maybe I should change my username to Zlatan or something.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum