New Bioware game announced for Xbox 360

Epiphany

Not really. In BG you choose your own voice and bring in custom made voices which you either made yourself or downloaded. Also you can have custom made portraits and are given a wide range of armors, shields, and weapons that altered your character's appearance.

Nice falsehood, Volourn, but no one is going to buy it.

LMAO I said quality customization. Not silly pictures, and voices. LMAO

Nice falsehood, Hades, but no one who read my post clearly is going to buy it even for two futuristic pennies.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Taste defies logic.

But it never really wins over it.

Only on intarweeb message boards where peoples' tastes differ and they feel the need to argue over which one is more "right", using logic to somehow back up their arguments and score points.... although just who's tallying these points is up for debate.

For the rest of the world, taste really does defy logic a large part of the time, and is accepted as doing so. :thumbsup:

That said, the new message boards for the game are too bright, and it's an XBox game besides. That means it's already off my radar screen.

Next game, please.

Have you watched the trailer? The graphics look impressive.

Although the "ancient evil" smacks of the Star Forge again. Or atleast that's what came to mind when I saw it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Huh? I'm excited now. Like I said, the first paragraph shared I didn't care for; but from what I've agtehred since, I expect another good if not great Bioware game.

If you don't like Bioware games don't play it. if you do, play it.

Game over.

For the rest of the world, taste really does defy logic a large part of the time, and is accepted as doing so. :)

Well, for the rest of the world, taste is little more than a convenient scapegoat used to avoid dealing with facts.

PUT ON YOUR CARING CAPS, EVERYONE!

Damn. I'm all out of those.

Edited by Role-Player

Troika never had a game sell a million+ games like Obsidian has. More importantlly, Troika didn't have a second almost sure fire hit coming out in another year. To compare Obsidian to Troika is just off. Way off.

I agree. Troika should have done what Obsidian did. Started off with a license instead of making their own game first. You make three to four sure fire "hits." Slam dunks to put it as Feargus, then make your original title. Make two to three licensed games, then make another original title, and so forth.

You take it slow and make sure you get the sure sells and money makers, then do what you want to do.

Anyone else struck by deja vu when viewing some of the character models on the official site? The human armor reminds me a lot of Storm Troopers and one of the alien models is almost exactly like the guardian species from 'The Fifth Element.'

Mass Effect Aliens http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/718/718963/imgs_1.html

Look at the second picture, particularly the human and one on the right.

I cant find a picture of the aliens Im talking about from the movie, but if youve seen it the resemblance is clear. The storm trooper armor is also fairly reminiscent without comparison.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Anyone else struck by deja vu when viewing some of the character models on the official site? The human armor reminds me a lot of Storm Troopers and one of the alien models is almost exactly like the guardian species from 'The Fifth Element.'

Mass Effect Aliens http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/718/718963/imgs_1.html

Look at the second picture, particularly the human and one on the right.

I cant find a picture of the aliens Im talking about from the movie, but if youve seen it the resemblance is clear. The storm trooper armor is also fairly reminiscent without comparison.

Are you referring to the Mondoshawan?

DS1.jpg

manthing2.jpg