X-Men RPG

Hurlshort

I like the "secret Character" that you find pieces of through out the game.

You mean Deadpool?

Also:

When working with Wolverine and Juggernaut, I was able to take control of Juggernaut and pick Wolverine up, throwing him as he held his blades forward like a giant, multi-tipped spear that could slice through the opposition.

Team Xbox, please make sure and get a fan of a comic book franchise to review a comic book game next time, this description is just plain stupid, everyone knows that this is called the Fastball Special.

You mean Deadpool? 

He is talking about the other one,

Ironman

Team Xbox, please make sure and get a fan of a comic book franchise to review a comic book game next time, this description is just plain stupid, everyone knows that this is called the Fastball Special.

Is it still the same move if Juggs does it? Has Juggs ever done that in the comics?

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

When working with Wolverine and Juggernaut, I was able to take control of Juggernaut and pick Wolverine up, throwing him as he held his blades forward like a giant, multi-tipped spear that could slice through the opposition.

They were probably explaining the move to the non-fanbase readers; fans would automatically know what the description was called, using the proper noun alone would only have been good for "clique"-points. Of course, unless there was a space restriction, they could easily have put both ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You mean Deadpool? 

He is talking about the other one,

Ironman

why do you guys view this as a spoiler? I mean, all the pieces have the guys name on them..... :huh:

I find it funny that, even after you see that the pieces are called ::blanks:: glove, Beast still has no idea who the powerful guy could be.

You get Deadpool for just beating the game

Edited by kumquatq3

I hate sugar boy... he hurts...

I guess I should whip out Cyke Wanda Magneto and Sunfire... and play the run and shoot game..

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just thought of somthing....

Some think Colossus is gay in the Ultimates series because he gets really really powerful when Wolverine is in danger... well if you look at the old comics (70's and 80's stuff) he would get that way when any of his allies got in trouble. Kitty caused the most rage to come out of Colossus when put in danger because Colossus was smitten with her. I think Colossus is after Storm, there are some insinutations to this in the first book "Super Human" when Beast is working on the Xjet.

Food for though, and with all the Xmen Threads being made again and again I thought I'd try for a thread revival. :blink:

Edited by Calax

Colossus is a ladies man. He had a thing for Kitty.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

and peter being an american painter after walking through the seige perilous was any different?

It's hard to blame them, though. You can only run so many 'Wolverine meets an old foe from his past who makes him deal with his repressed memories' issues in a row. I don't know if I'd say that era was as bad as the whole Onslaught thing.

Age of Apocolypse for teh win!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.