Jade Empire Bombed

Volourn

Jade Empire surely is completely finished game without rushed release... And it still sucks when compared to unfinished, bugged and abandoned TSL. :blink:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I'd prefer to play unifished game that has interesting concepts than some lollypop kungfu

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

You see, I find unfinished games unrewarding and a waste of time. When I finish a game I want an ending. I want closure. I do not want a rushed ending that makes absolutely no freaking sense.

KotOR 2 sucked. You might have enjoyed it but for me it was worthless.

I suffer becouse of TSL rushed ending, but Aurora Team soon will fix that. But no power in the universe will fix Jade Empire's triviality.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

That's no mod. That's restoration project. It restores official content that wasn't scripted becosue of rushed release.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

That reminds me of another point against JE: the endings. They were trivial and brought little if any closure to the game. In my mind, all fostered the question "What then?" There are various combinations for the NPC scrolls, yes, but they all focus on the major theme of:

• You are good, they support you.
  • You are bad, they rebel against you/
  • You are dead, they mourn you and rebel against the new tyrant.

Even the very short ending cinematics follow this formula. In the good ending, they pull down the statue of the emperor and bow down to you and your companions. In the evil ending, they cower in fear. And in the sacrificial ending, they erect a statue of you and live in fear of the new emperor.

Not much variation there.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

That was a bit harsh, to tell the truth. Shoo, Ender. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think not.

When one resorts to insults,one has failed.

Indeed.

What is this? The worst spammers are making sense? >_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That reminds me of another point against JE: the endings. They were trivial and brought little if any closure to the game. In my mind, all fostered the question "What then?" There are various combinations for the NPC scrolls, yes, but they all focus on the major theme of:
  • You are good, they support you.

• You are bad, they rebel against you/

• You are dead, they mourn you and rebel against the new tyrant.

Even the very short ending cinematics follow this formula. In the good ending, they pull down the statue of the emperor and bow down to you and your companions. In the evil ending, they cower in fear. And in the sacrificial ending, they erect a statue of you and live in fear of the new emperor.

Not much variation there.

I think you need to play JE again.

I think not.

Nah, with Volo it's OK.

Indeed, as well as those who respond as "ban plz" and "no."

ban plz

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I think not.

I think that it was moiirie oifi a joiike than an insuilt.

Buit there is a loit oifi truith toi it. Ive poisited oin foiruims with Voiiloiuirn foir a loing time and he is the moiist rabid, maniacal and vioilent bioiware fanboi aroiiuind. Foir puire fanboiiism noi oinie matches voiloiuirn.....

I'm a violent fanboy? Really? Tell me one person who I have physically assasulted over a BIO game. Just one.

Plus, when do 'violent fanboys' not play two of their obects games, believe one game is below par, trash one expansion, rate one of their major games a 75%, and also be trahsed talked by one of the employees because I had the gall tomake fun of their games. R00fles!

If that's being a fanboy, yup, that's me.

And, besides, being called a fanboy by Roshan who types worse than I do and actually started a whole RELIGION over a silly game is hilarious!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't think you can physically aussalt sombody with data over a game, unles your Asuka Langly from Evangelion

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

in that case i think we'd all need to be tossed off the boards, we fight verbally enough to be the all female UN, PMSing at the same time..

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.