What's your dirty little secret?

Kaftan Barlast

perhaps she's a nun to the god of cynic's

I dispise the people who want to "save a baby's life" by blowing up an abortion clinic.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm very against abortion, except in some circumstances, such as if the mother's life is in danger. The way they abort babies in some cases is just awful. I've talked to an abortion survivor who was crippled much of her life because her mother attempted to abort her. In fact, just last year, she was able to jump.

Stem cell research has so much potential to help people, but how to get them is what poses a problem.

what we need here is a good christian crusade that wipes out all the dumb idiots who still believe that the pope rules your life and that you shouldn't touch yourself because every time you do a little angel goes strait to hell.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I have studied Christianity from its beginnings and to its present form, its scritpures, its social dynamics, and its history. I have studied its hypocrisy, its hate, its violence, and its spirituality and how it has effected the varius civilizations it has touched over the last 2000 years.

As much as I hate it, its Christian god would hate me.

Well, I don't expect to change your opinion, but I can only say you're wrong about that. Christianity permits none of the vile deeds its followers may do, that is human nature taking over. And it and its doctrines have benefitted civilization much more than harm it. And God doesn't hate, either, no matter what kind of person you are. :thumbsup:

Abortion is a messy, controversial thing, but guess what folks, abstinence & protection are clean and raise no moral questions about the definition of life. As always, human beings are experts at jumping to moral judgments, but damn lazy when it comes to self-regulation. Other than that rant, I'm pretty much pro-choice, because I don't think a morality based on faith should be imposed upon anyone. After all, there are people out there who believe that babies that are aborted are automatically reincarnated into a better life, and obviously those who do not think life begins at conception, so lacking in scientific evidence as to the accuracy of any view, why not let the person choose based on her own beliefs? That way, when judgment time comes (if such a time exists in the person's belief system), the person could at least say that they chose out of their own free will between salvation and damnation, rather than that they got a free ride because society forced them to.

There are doors

I used to steal dirty videos from my local video store when I was in the 6th grade.

I was pretty damn good at it. Needless to say I was pretty popular among the my fellow school friends.

I once set fire to a entire field of endangered butterfly species. It started innocently enough with me trying to burn a caterpillar with a match. I had a bit of pyromania back then. When the flames started leaping up out of my control I hightailed it out of there as fast as I could

I was slept with a dog when I was raging drunk...but it's not what you think!

I used to steal dirty videos from my local video store when I was in the 6th grade.

I was pretty damn good at it. Needless to say I was pretty popular among the my fellow school friends.

I once set fire to a entire field of endangered butterfly species. It started innocently enough with me trying to burn a caterpillar with a match. I had a bit of pyromania back then. When the flames started leaping up out of my control I hightailed it out of there as fast as I could

I was slept with a dog when I was raging drunk...but it's not what you think!

Jesus Christ! :thumbsup:

I committed some...um...sexual indiscretions...with a female friend, while she was still "with" her boyfriend.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

possibly the worst single game performance by a defensive back at Cal in the past 40 years belongs to yours truly.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)