Over-rated/Under-rated

kumquatq3

Overrated: Human intelligence

Underrated: Beer

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Overrated: Vin Diesel

Underrated: Jean Reno

Rebuttal: Troy was horrible in each and every way. Any resemblance to living, dead or mythological people is purely coincidental and unintended...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Shadowrun is Over-Rated?  It's too far under the radar to be actually rated.

I wouldn't say Shadowrun is under the radar... It is actually pretty popular. Not as popular as D&D or WoD, but it is by far the most well-known cyberpunk game on the market.

Question: How many people know about or have played Shadowrun in contrast to say... Cyberspace or SLA Industries?

There *are* better cyberpunk games than Shadowrun (in fact, Shadowrun isn't really cyberpunk) although aside from Cyberpunk 2013/2020 most have probably never even heard of them.

EDIT: An even better link than the one above is found here. It is notable to add that these surveys were done prior to the release of Shadowrun third edition.

In fact, there is even a 4th edition in the works. In contrast, Cyberspace is defunct, SLA Industries is swimming in limbo, and Cyberpunk 2020 hasn't really changed in a long time.

So.. no.. Shadowrun is alive and well as it continues to garner a lot of support and a solid fanbase even though there are better cyberpunk games out there!!!

image002.gifLancer

Overrated: Forrest Gump, Jurassic Park, Shawshank Redemption

Underrated: Troy, Matrix:Revolutions

Double you. Tee. Eff. (Is that my three sentence rebuttal?)

Over: Reality T.V.

Under: Writing with pen and paper instead of typing.

Word.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT