T.O.M.B.S.

I'm going to rate Eru for an example since he was the first to give feedback. Attributes should be on a scale of 1-5 as you can't have a 0 in an attribute. Skills are on a scale of 0-5. You don't necessary have a rating in every skill. I'll try to make pretty character sheets, but if someone would like to put one together who has nifty artistic skills, they will get bonus XP.

Oops,moderation points redone for Muso and Eru.

Eru gets 3 and Muso 2.

I guess that makes me a 4 in that scale, since I just came back from a week under moderated posting. A 5 means you are banned? :(

Moderator attention is already a merit/flaw (a flaw alright, but for the sake of categorising...). Moderation status should be used the other way, as in how close are you to have moderator demeanor, and thus, how well you get along with them.

Also, you should carefully consider ratings in certain skills. A kung-fu skill of 5 pretty much means that nobody would dare to mess with you... given past experiences of other posters who have engaged in a flame war with you. There aren't many users like that here, simply because this is a rather friendly community, barring a few exceptions. Also, mods automatically get kung-fu ratings of 5, as they wield real ultimate power.

I think there should be a skill for image usage, too. A 5 would mean true mastery of the obscure art of Kaftan Barlast-ism, while 1 would represent a timid Fanboy/Fangirl thread contributor.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm on the border of being on moderated posting. I just got the warning that they will do it if I continue making fun of people. So is that like a three?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No one rated me yet. :'(

I haven't pissed Darkside off in diplomacy yet so I'm in the clear!  :-

Unless that thing with Sweden... :(

You should be happy no one has chosen to rate you. That way you can still fantasize that you're a "deep" fellow. (I've never been one to tell if sombody's deep or just a surface person)

And yes this logic works for me too.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Unless that thing with Sweden... :(

You should be happy no one has chosen to rate you. That way you can still fantasize that you're a "deep" fellow. (I've never been one to tell if sombody's deep or just a surface person)

And yes this logic works for me too.

I haven't posted enough for anyone to get an accurate picture of me. At least not here. :ph34r:

I haven't pissed Darkside off in diplomacy yet so I'm in the clear!  :shifty:

Unless that thing with Sweden... :rolleyes:

Yeah... would you like to discuss that?

Alright, who wants to be rated by the girl that gives out 5s like there's no tommorow?

... Other than Mr. Backstabber here. <_<

sig2.gif

I haven't pissed Darkside off in diplomacy yet so I'm in the clear!  :)

Unless that thing with Sweden... :rolleyes:

Alright, who wants to be rated by the girl that gives out 5s like there's no tommorow?

Discuss what? I'm not hiding anything! Go ahead and search you won't find anything on me! It was all England's fault! He brainwashed me into thinking I should go out and invade other countries! Ban England! :shifty::)"

Unless that thing with Sweden... :thumbsup:

Do me!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I counted moderation as the person's warning level.

AFAIK Eru's got the highest one.

My warning level is equal with Child of Flame.

Well, Kaftan in all of his wisdom dropped the amount of warnings by one. So it...sort of fluctuates. :-

You can have levels of warnings? :thumbsup:

I never knew that... guess that just goes to show that I'm part of the simulation :cool:

I haven't been moderated except to have one or two of my posts "pruned" my the great green dragon.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, Kaftan in all of his wisdom dropped the amount of warnings by one. So it...sort of fluctuates. :(

I did?! :huh:

So if i want togo into PvP combat with another player, how do I go about doing that? :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The moderators have really been cracking down lately...

What? A whole day with no new posts? This shall not be allowed to continue!

My rating of Pixies:

ATTRIBUTES

Intelligence: 3

Wits: 3

Chutzpah: 4

Will: 4

Charisma: 1

Manipulation: 1

SKILLS

Complaining: 4

Derailing: 3

Flaming: 1

Humour: 2

Spam: 5

BACKGROUND

Fame: 2

Respect: 3 (Not loved, but not disliked either. Just kind of there.)

MERITS/FLAWS

Paranoia: +2

sig2.gif

No, just unknown. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No, just unknown. :thumbsup:

Zing.