---

• Diplomasauce -

Ninjas in Bukkake Island Holds;
    Pirates in Hoffmeister Sea to Bukkake Island;
    Vikings in MacGyver Ocean Convoys Chimps from Mr. T Land to Bukkake Island;
    Ghost Pirates in The Fonz Sea Supports Ninjas in Bukkake Island Holds;

manthing2.jpg

Haha, everyone hates GhostofAnakin.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't hate GoA. I just think he's a mean little Darque-licker. :thumbsup:

[brownnose]I vote for Child of Flame/Eru[/brownnose] :ermm:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Suxxor 2 t3h maxxor?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My wife says hi, and she is a big fan of Alanschu, so apparently he doesn't totally suck. Alanschu macks on my wife!

Assuming I remember the password to get into the account I just created, you can mail ratings to spellmar@gmail.com if you don't want to post them here publicly.

So what, I don't get rated?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, I was just joking and setting up someone to make fun of me. I wasn't serious. But hey, thanks Baley.

Yeah, I was just joking and setting up someone to make fun of me.  I wasn't serious.  But hey, thanks Baley.

I'm not so sure you should be thanking him, just yet ... to my mind there were a lot of negative scores there ..! :)

Hey, there may be a lot of negative scores, but it's the truth!

Yeah, I was just joking and setting up someone to make fun of me.  I wasn't serious.  But hey, thanks Baley.

I'm not so sure you should be thanking him, just yet ... to my mind there were a lot of negative scores there ..! :p

Hey, there may be a lot of negative scores, but it's the truth!

Some of those negative scores just look like a - to separate the scores from the skill name... :thumbsup:

He didn't use - on all of them. And it's Baley, so I assume they are all negative.