Please welcome our new moderators!

Hydrogen is Hydrogena ? :huh:

Well, congrats to everybody involved, especially that oversized green gecko :wacko:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ohh... that is what Fionavar's avatar was supposed to be . A gecko, not a dragon. :)

Everytime I see that avatar now I will be thinking of the Geico lizard commercials :)

Congratulations everyone!

image002.gifLancer

Howdy. :cool:

Oh my god a moderator responded to my post!! I'm never going to wash my screen again!nerd.gif

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Oh my god a moderator responded to my post!! I'm never going to wash my screen again!nerd.gif

For an additional $50, I'll sign your monitor.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Wow, big changes on the Obsidian forums while I slept.

Congratulations, guys, and good luck. :)

Interesting. I seemed to have spawned a thread about Eberron during the night. I wonder how that happened. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

For an additional $50, I'll sign your monitor.

If you were dev I might say yes but you're not.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

:)

Well, you can't win them all. I'm just glad to have something going for me! See, guys, being a moderator isn't all bad. :shades:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Scary a Mod that will actually try to contribute rather than log on for a few minutes and find derailed threads (I know I'm partly to blame for some of them sry Fin) and shut them down. I wasn't hear really early on so I don't know what it was like then but it seems that the only time Fin ever really posts is when sombody critizies his work or when he's closing things.

Hydro I've seen little of, Guildmaster I didn't realize was a mod.. (i guess I should attribute that to unobsevidness on my part), and I've never even seen the fourth one...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Scary a Mod that will actually try to contribute rather than log on for a few minutes and find derailed threads (I know I'm partly to blame for some of them sry Fin) and shut them down. I wasn't hear really early on so I don't know what it was like then but it seems that the only time Fin ever really posts is when sombody critizies his work or when he's closing things.

Hydro I've seen little of, Guildmaster I didn't realize was a mod.. (i guess I should attribute that to unobsevidness on my part), and I've never even seen the fourth one...

Yep consider me the 'bad cop' ... :)

PS I LIKES POWER ... hehe fun, eh? :) ... see next post ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Having a moderator is also a great way of getting the last word in every discussion.

"No, you're wrong. And you smell. Thread closed!!"

Ah, that would be a great way to loose our "mod power"

Good,suggestion:if you ever see a topic hosted by Eddo36 shut it down its spam :)

Well, it depends on the intent of the post, eh...

Hello action-smiley-030.gif

Hello

Wow, big changes on the Obsidian forums while I slept.

Congratulations, guys, and good luck. ;)

Interesting.  I seemed to have spawned a thread about Eberron during the night.  I wonder how that happened. :)

Yes, your post have been split out of the New Jersey forum into a new one on the Other Games Fora by another mod. Or atleast that is what I think that happened.

:lol:

Well, you can't win them all.  I'm just glad to have something going for me!  See, guys, being a moderator isn't all bad.  :shades:

Silent. We don't want people to think we are having it good do we?

Oops, did I say that out loud? :ph34r: ;)

I've always been a Madam.  (Not to be confused with being a Madame)

I will admit that it is difficult to tell online what with so many transgender avitars, but the truth is out.

:):o:):lol:

Madam? I always thought Hydrogen was a dude. ;)

Perhaps that's the reason they never made you a mod. ;)"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.