Please welcome our new moderators!

Hey guys,

In order to keep safety and sanity alive on the boards, we've brought on four new moderators that will be helping in various fora. Please welcome them! Introducing:

Shadowstrider - He'll be helping out in the Project New Jersey and KotOR 2 forums.

Eldar - Eldar's helping with the Obsidian proper and Project New Jersey forums.

Authority - Authority is helping with Way Off Topic and the Other Games forums.

Battlewookiee - Mr. Wookiee is helping out with the KotOR 2 forums.

We'd like to take a moment to give a special thanks to Fionavar for sticking with us over the past year and a half, devoting many hours of his own time working to keep the boards a great place to come to each and every day. Please congratulate Fionavar on his promotion to "Chief Moderator." I know he'd prefer "Chief Geckling" but we don't have that there Fallout license, so uh... sorry chief >_

Last but not least, a very special thanks to Hydrogen and Antimatter for their tremendous contributions as well!

Welcome guys, and congrats to Fiona!

The Guildmaster

Ohno, I know what Authority's slogan is going to be when he closes a thread..

"RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAA!"

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

If you're really interested in the relation between me and Kaftan, then drop me a PM. Its rather complex :ermm:

And to everyone Id just like to say that Im a very nice, friendly, tolerant, good-mannered and handsome moderator. You need not fear my brutal repressions.

What I would like to know is how do you become a mod?

I havent got a clue, Fionvar simply contacted me and explained that he thought I would be suitable and that he'd be very glad if I would agree to help out.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

Wow, congrats everybody!  Especially Fio.  :)  :ermm:

To our new mods: :luck: .  You're gonna need it. ;)

Hopefully, we don't need it...

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutley."

Congrates to the Green Dragon and Wookie.

Not the rest? I feel flattered...

And to the corruption part; it wasn't like I Wasn't evil before.

Hoorah.  :sorcerer:  So Battlewookies's a mod, now?  :blink:  Welcome to the jungle, people.  And congrats, Fio.  :huh:  Or is it "Chief Fio" now?  :lol:

Well, it appears to be like that...

EDIT: Congrats to all the other mods, and ofcourse Fionavar

If you're really interested in the relation between me and Kaftan, then drop me a PM. Its rather complex :ermm:

And to everyone Id just like to say that Im a very nice, friendly, tolerant, good-mannered and handsome moderator. You need not fear my brutal repressions.

What I would like to know is how do you become a mod?

I havent got a clue, Fionvar simply contacted me and explained that he thought I would be suitable and that he'd be very glad if I would agree to help out.

What, so being a peon wasn't good enough for you Kaftan?!! <grumbles>

Thoughtcrime: now your posts can be pruned before you make them ... :huh:"

:ermm:

Anyway, I don't envy you guys. If I was made mod, that would mean I wouldn't be able to merrily troll and flame, and that's about half the fun for me in these boards. Not to mention I'd receive PMs from JK5 about users posting "computer viruses" and other assorted stupid stuff.

Not that I intend to be a problem poster, no sir. I'm totally 100% reformed.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.