Oh Good Lord...

Child of Flame

If you're thinking it's a PM regarding the joke thread I made about a month ago, then yes.

If you're thinking a paedophile is hitting me up for information on KotOR3, then no, it is probably* not what you think it is.

*Unless Darth Sideous79 is a paedophile as well as an idiot, then this is true as well.

For some strange reason instinct told me not to click on those links that day. That was the 'Omigod Kotor3' thread, was it not?

And the reaction from Jodo was absolutely priceless.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The thread title was 'KotOR3 CONFIRMED!' but the tone was definitely 'OMIGOD KOTOR3!'

To lure fanbois in, you have to speak their language.

And most everybody's reactions in that thread were priceless, it was a shame it was closed, sprung up to over twenty pages in several days it did.

What I find very peculiar about the Official Green Dragon Thread-Closing Policy is that with every thread Fionavar closes, he does so using spam. I mean, is it really necessary to make a rounding-off post every time? :(

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Well, ask him. He's an okay guy and answers PMs gladly.

The B-word spam is supposed to pave the way for more finer spam, like pictures, insulting other members and calling everyone a homo, but nobody ever gets the jist of it. Shame.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I take Baley as an indie artist...of spam. Not everyone can understand him.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

This was just sent to me. 

Hey dude,

I have tried clicking on your links to the sites and also have gone to those sites and I don't find anything related to Kotor 3 can you send me a link please.

:(

Well then, be a good dude and send him the links he wants.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.