Oh Good Lord...

Child of Flame

wow.... this got derailed really really fast. Oh well

The whole rounding off thing at least tells you who closed the thread. Some thread i saw just flat out closed no reason given. and you didn't know who to ask because there was no rounding off.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You can't expect a topic of this nature to remain on topic. It just invites spam. The fact that SoE received a PM about the fake K3 thread long after its demise is hilarious.

On a related note, I find your new avatar highly disturbing, yet funny. ;)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

What I find very peculiar about the Official Green Dragon Thread-Closing Policy is that with every thread Fionavar closes, he does so using spam. I mean, is it really necessary to make a rounding-off post every time? ;)

I think it is necessary for folks in a forum to know who closed the thread. First of all, if you don't let folks know you closed the thread, you get a ton of private messages asking who closed the thread. Second of all, if you close a thread for spam, then folks should know. I'm not nearly worried as much about spam as I am about personal attacks and flaming. Luckily, we've got a such a great bunch around here that flaming isn't really an issue.

However, what is this thread anyhow? Servant, you doofus, you make a spam thread in which you claim Obsidian has confirmed a game that, indeed, they have not. Then, since it took a while for the mods to notice the thread, it goes on for 20+ pages. After it is closed, some poor, clueless fellow writes to you about it and you create a spam thread deriding the poor guy? :Eldar'sshakinghisheadwithabemusedsmileicon:

I don't have a clever way of closing a thread, I TELL YOU! I'm merely going to close it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!