Vampire Game

High explosives > Princes.

Yes. Unfortunately, HE make diablerie difficult.

No, I'm not obsessed with this particular topic at all, and I have absolutely no intention of attempting to diablerise the first vampire with a lower Gen than my char, so don't even ask.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It seems that mine sheet was...errorized. I didn't know about the rules for lowering generation, so I just chose 9th gen to get the ability to use 2 blood points per turn. Ender, could you shift some points from maybe strength, wits, humanity and driving to generation?

And there I was wondering what the hell I did wrong when my character was so powerful. :huh:

Jaques "Jacob" Donahue, corpse extraordinaire.

jaques0td.th.jpg

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If you didnt take any generation, then what did you do with the basic 5 dots you get to spend of backgrounds? You character is supposed to be all fresh so he wouldnt have that much contacts etc.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Mentor, Resources, Contacts, Allies. He used to be in a smuggling ring and the contects are all mortal but to be honest; I took some skills and abilities, intending to never use them anyway, like linguistics(french/american heritage, lived near Little Kanton, mafia contacts). 50 freebies, plus 5 from the background story just was too much. I have four in stamina and four in strength ffs.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

5 from the background story? We get 5 from making a background story? Why was I never informed of this, with those and the 3 from my portrait, I would've had enough for another discipline.

Not that my Character sheet is set in stone yet as I'm still going over it with Ender, and might add True Faith to my talents. So can someone confirm this, do we get 5 freebie points for a backstory? I made one of those up just for fun.

I think maybe Musopticon got a bonus for writing a backstory that was extra double plus good. Everyone who finds a character portrait gets 3 bonus freebies, that we know.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

5 from the background story?  We get 5 from making a background story?  Why was I never informed of this, with those and the 3 from my portrait, I would've had enough for another discipline.

Ditto.

Not that my Character sheet is set in stone yet as I'm still going over it with Ender, and might add True Faith to my talents.

True Faith is for wussies. REAL men have Dark Faith.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

post-1658-1122826800_thumb.jpg

Thats my character.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Maybe Ender should edit the first post and create a Gallery of characters, complete with their names and who is playing them. As of now weve just got them all spread out.

Yeah, and he should have my characters name as "David Vincent", not "Donnie Vincent".

Authority: Fixed that for you, Sir.

Edit: Thanks, but I don't know what you fixed...

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I collected all the pics i could find and put them here. Eru's might need shrinking and Im thinking of finding a more "gothic" look pic for Val since everyone else has to look so damn cool!

http://www.xn--holmstrm-t4a.net/vampire/

and since Im not a cheap bastard, remote link all you want.

Cool.

post-1658-1122826800_thumb.jpg

Thats my character.

Boy, you'd better get out of the sun or put on some 2,000,000,000 sun block.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

These were the best I could find. Neither is exactly right. Alek has fashion sense similar to the first picture (though without the horrid scarf) and face and hair like that of the second picture, however his (Alek's) eyes are gray.

occultist_male.jpg

markred1.jpg

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The second picture is too numetallishangst so Ill take the first one. Its fitting, I think. :luck: