Vampire Game

i think it can be a little strange when issuing complex or extended actions like

*Valerie attempts to use her investigative skill and contacts background to comb the city for evidence of an imminent alien hamster invasion (ACT)

no wait, thats was a pretty good example.. hmm. lets see about:

*Valerie tries to look into the rooms unless she fells like it any risk that the people in there will shoot at her. And if she think its ok she tries to open the door in such a way that she can spray the room with her Ak-47 whilst not exposing too much of her body to enemy fire (ACT)

That one is sure to arise and it can be sort of confusing I think. Not to mention grammaticly tricky

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yes I had problems with it too, I suggest ending sentences you intend to continue with three dots and three on the continuation. Then we wont have to remeber to use | all the time :D

<Ender>He scratches his crotch and speaks "Well, first you take a bicycle pump..."

<Ender>"...and you leave it out overnight."

Btw, how do we determine the order of action in a round? Who goes first etc. ?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Btw, how do we determine the order of action in a round? Who goes first etc. ?

Initiative rolls. Those can be made according to the order of the list of users logged in on the channel. Simple enough.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Just a heads up on my availability this friday. My best friend from out of town is home visiting this weekend, so I won't be able to get together friday. You (Ender) can use my character as a NPC this week if you want/need to in the story, or just have him not be a part of this week's session. Either way works for me.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't know if I will be available either. I might make it for the first half hour to hour, but I don't think I can stay longer than that if I am available. My grandparents are comming home from Florida and I am visiting them for the weekend.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This is probably the hardest thing about having a big group... scheduling the game times.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The current time is usually good for me 9 times out of 10. It just happens that this specific friday is the day my buddy happens to be home. He usually only comes home once every 6 months or so.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Dont worry, we'll take good care of your absent characters :-

*sharpens fangs*

eani, meanie, minie, moe..

Yes, I did. But I deemed it unappropriate since its from a rather well known vampire movie :- I asked Ender if he thought it was ok, but Ive forgotten what he said :D

Yes, I did. But I deemed it unappropriate since its from a rather well known vampire movie :- I asked Ender if he thought it was ok, but Ive forgotten what he said :D

Meh. It's the best I can come up with.

Meh.  It's the best I can come up with.

Well, okay. In that case, you can borrow the portrait I intended to use before I found one slightly better by chance.

There you go.

count4.jpg

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

hahahaha. I can see it now:

GhostofAnakin: I look up at the Prince and say, "ONE... ONE Prince! Bwahahahahahaha!"

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Kaftan critically stabs everyone in their collective groins for 375 hit points, causing much pain

So gentlemen, are we all prepped up for tonights game?