The Korriban tomb, and the vision of Revan.

Sorry for what I'm about to say but why does Nihilus' mask look like a clown.

Clowns are scary looking, to some people at least. :lol:

Like myself... I've never found clowns amusing so much as frightening. I always think of the Joker from Batman (in the more dark, "Killing Joke" sort of mood) or Pennywise from Stephen King's "It". Bleh.... :lol:

So I'm the chosen one of the Sith with a lightside Mastery? :thumbsup:"

From what I'm beginning to notice, I think Revan fell to the DS even though he may have gotten lightside mastery too...

Add-on: Anakin was the Chosen One of the Jedi, and he wound up being Dark Lord of the Sith... :-"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The only problem with saying the vision or Revan and the DS exile represents the exile's rejection of the DS is that the exile in the game can be DS. If the exile supposedly rejected the DS, then why would he be DS in the game?

My interpretation of the visions were that they represented past, present, and future, and all difficult choices you had/would have to make. The visions of the Mandalorian wars and past scenes represent the dark moments of your past. The scene with Kreia, I think, represents the present. Kreia even says that "you've revisited the dark moments of your path and now you must face the present." Then of course you have to decide there if you side with Kreia or not. Then, you face Revan, which is I think a vision of the future, signifying that you'll eventually meet up with Revan and maybe even have to fight him as well. As for the DS exile beside him, that may either symbolize that you'll eventually fall and side with him, or that you used to side with Revan in your 'dark' past but must soon face him.

At least, that's my take on it.

The only problem with saying the vision or Revan and the DS exile represents the exile's rejection of the DS is that the exile in the game can be DS.  If the exile supposedly rejected the DS, then why would he be DS in the game? 

That's actually not so difficult to answer - because (if the Exile is DS) he embraces the dark side during the game (player choice). He did not, however, do so a decade before on Malachor V. Or you could argue that it's not mere rejection of the DS, but rather rejection of the fate the will of the force seeks to impose on him. Whether that fate is LS or DS doesn't matter - it's the fact that something else tries to force the choice for him that he is defiant against, and so the Exile becomes a Prometheus figure or sort of satanic hero as described in the works of Byron or Milton's "Paradise Lost".

My interpretation of the visions were that they represented past, present, and future, and all difficult choices you had/would have to make.  The visions of the Mandalorian wars and past scenes represent the dark moments of your past.

Agreed, but now that you mention it, this begs one very important question. If these are the dark moments of the Exile's past, then why don't we see him reliving the scene, where he gives the order to activate the mass shadow generator? I think that would also be the scene, where he rejects the will of the force, thereby wounding it. That is his defining moment, and yet it's just not there. Why? It could be because the Exile is still in denial about his choice...

i've stated before i think even if your Exile is DS or LS it doesnt matter. During the game your not Jedi or Sith and therefore grey and neutral and thats how things are seen. The ability to choose LS or DS ingame i think is for player happiness only, it doesnt effect the story/plot a whole big deal what ever side you choose.

Exile rejected the force and chose his own destiny which is why i think the DS Exile in the image beside Revan disappears. It was what the force had planned for the Exile, to follow Revan and fall to the darkside perhaps replacing Malak as Revans apprentice. But as the image fades away we realise this is not to be and never was because Exile chose his own destiny.

So the whole tomb shows past, present and what could have been your future had you accepted it and never rejected the force. I think the tomb shows the battle of Dxun because the Mandalorian Wars started there. It was there that Exile fought his first battle of the wars the first battle of many that would leave their mark upon the Exile. Then shows Kreia as a Sith which shows inner termoil of the Exile at the present. His companions warn him about her, but she hasn't harmed him but only helped and taught him. It shows the inner turmoil and how his trust is split between loyalties to his companions and to the one person who seems to understand him, if by just a fraction. And finaly we have the Revan image, as i stated above i believe it shows what your destiny would have been had you not rejected it and chosen your own destiny.

Then, you face Revan, which is I think a vision of the future, signifying that you'll eventually meet up with Revan and maybe even have to fight him as well.  As for the DS exile beside him, that may either symbolize that you'll eventually fall and side with him, or that you used to side with Revan in your 'dark' past but must soon face him. 

Interesting thought, and it could be a theory as to why the DS vision of the Exile disappears, since she refuses Revan and the Dark Side and then must fight him like Kreia had envisioned moments before she died at the Trayus Core

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

That's actually not so difficult to answer - because (if the Exile is DS) he embraces the dark side during the game (player choice). He did not, however, do so a decade before on Malachor V. Or you could argue that it's not mere rejection of the DS, but rather rejection of the fate the will of the force seeks to impose on him. Whether that fate is LS or DS doesn't matter - it's the fact that something else tries to force the choice for him that he is defiant against, and so the Exile becomes a Prometheus figure or sort of satanic hero as described in the works of Byron or Milton's "Paradise Lost".

Or you could say he was manipulated by Kreia, and so turned to the DS.

Another thing: I thought he rejected the will of the force because the will of the force was to turn him to the DS...

Or you could say he was manipulated by Kreia, and so turned to the DS.

Antoher thing: I thought he rejected the will of the force because the will of the force was to turn him to the DS...

It did, in a sense. Remember what HK-47 says about Revan using Malachor V as a conversion tool that turned the jedi to evil and made them loyal only to Revan's cause.

HK-47: "Observation: Master, that was the lesson of Malachor. Any Jedi involved in the systematic slaughter on such a scale cannot help but doubt and question themselves.Observation: Master, I do not believe that the Mandalorians were the true target at Malachor - I believe that the intention was to destroy the Jedi, break their will, and make them loyal to Revan."

This happened to all the jedi there - they either turned to the dark side or were killed on Malachor as Revan intended... Except for the Exile - he alone resisted Revan's intentions and avoided corruption. But he did so by wounding the force, when it tried to impose its will upon him, and that wound is focal point of the plot in K2. Kreia says it after killing the masters...

Kreia: "There is a place in the galaxy where the dark side of the Force runs strong. It is something of the Sith, but it was fueled by war. It corrupts all that walks on its surface, drowns them in the power of the dark side - it corrupts all life. And it feeds on death. Revan knew the power of such places... and the power in making them. They can be used to break the will of others... of Jedi, promising them power, and turning them to the dark side.Did you never wonder how Revan corrupted so many of the Jedi, so much of the Republic, so quickly?The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion.Culminating a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from... save one.And that is what I sought to understand. How one could turn away from such power, give up the Force... and still live. But I see what happened now. It is because you had no choice.It is because you were afraid."