What is your posts per day count ?

I've made 112 posts today. No, I don't feel very proud of myself.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

How do you know? Or are you just keeping track?

I've also been waiting for replies for some guy in the PNJ forum that thinks 64-bit processors are used by "professionals" for 14 decimal places instead of 7 in floating point numbers :p

Go to forum index, check the bottom of the page for statistics. There's a link to the top ten posters today list.

Edit: You're leading by the way. :p

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ah, I had just found it. Looks like I'm winning! :p

On a side note, it looks like Hades, Volourn, and Ender have quite the commanding lead....Hades moreso because he's not using the Hades_One account anymore.

ShadowPaladin better get his ass in gear if he wants to play with the big boys o:)

Go Potent, go!

You too.

kirottu said:

Wow... for some reason I thought this would quickly turn into a **** measuring contest but you've all displayed generous amounts of encouragement towards one another... its good to see monkeys finally working together in harmony... well done :rolleyes:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

^_^

kirottu said:

I feel more compelled to post now that people no longer thing that I'm Chinese (I dunno......just bored and tired...but now I have to stay up since I promised my roommate I'd get him tickets to System of a Down in 1.5 hours while he's at work).

My post per day count is available on my profile page, listed under Total Cumulative Posts.

ppd.png

Yup. This thread is pretty pointless.jpg

On a side note, I think the present record is held by some Calax who has like 35 ppd :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm at 6 posts per day, apparently. Sounds about right.

Nice round number. No decimals for THIS girl.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Thankfully 1.8

If I had more I would probably lose my job. :p

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

The threads are there, but theyre not :p

3 posts per day

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What is in Obsidian Moderation?

It is a playground for nightmares, where children are confronted with their worst fears. The darkness, the screams, the noises below the bed, the door that creaks, the wall that bleeds, the Vomiting Kermit, the Fidel Castro DJ Bunny, the Nascar-Driving Shotgun-Toting Redneck Jesus. The Boogieman.

Stay well away.

Well... No, it's just the place where all moderated threads go. The link doesn't go anywhere for regular users.

Well... No, it's just the place where all moderated threads go. The link doesn't go anywhere for regular users.

Wow. It's like some sort of magical land

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

What's a 'moderated thread'?

My guess: threads which are 'deleted' from their original forums and placed in the Obsidian Moderation forums. Like the ectoplasmic container of Ghostbusters fame.

Of course, that solves the mystery.

Threads can either be outright deleted or moved area from the public area. If they named that area "Obsidian Moderation" then it makes sense that it would be the most active location for some folks.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!