Your favorite romance

Who was your favorite romance character?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite romance character?

• Bastila (K1)
    • Carth (K1)
    • Juhani (K1)
    • Handmaiden (K2)
    • Visas (K2)
    • Atton (K2)
    • Disciple (K2)

..a crime I'm gilty of. :thumbsup: I remember that in all my save games, Carth's head appeared in basically all of them for female.

I really need to remember not to drink coffee while reading this message board. I almost spat coffee all over my monitor from laughing when I read this. It's SO true... I also have Carth's head (and Atton's) in ALL my save gaves.

Well, at least I'm not alone. o:)

But did you save your game before the conversations?! :ermm: (and to this crime I als plead guilty)

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Carth, he's my favorite for Kotor. I almost take him everywhere with me and as soon as I find out Dustil is on the evil sith planent, I stop what I"m doing and go save Dustil, then go back to my normal life. :thumbsup:

As for Kotor2, I'd have to say Disciple, I just really like him. Then Atton, as my second coice. :D

But did you save your game before the conversations?! :thumbsup: (and to this crime I als plead guilty)

I admit NOTHING!

Yes. :">

But in my defense, I do use the games as research for my fic. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

But did you save your game before the conversations?! :thumbsup: (and to this crime I als plead guilty)

I admit NOTHING!

Yes. :">

But in my defense, I do use the games as research for my fic. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

lol vince gil lol and i'm guilty as charged in count one of indictment

But did you save your game before the conversations?! :shifty: (and to this crime I als plead guilty)

Guilty as charged I'm afraid. (At least you're not alone.) :p

I admit, I also saved before talking with Bastila. :"> It's just fun seeing all the ways you can infuriate/flirt with her. :shifty:

"A Kinrath pup?! It most certainly is not!"

that was a bad joke i'm sorry. I think that Handmaiden should have been a permanent facet and that she could have had the best relationship, but they gimed romances so...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

too bad exile couldn't sleep with him and try for a Zabrak/human baby. that would be nice, only problem is how many horns did he have on the rest of his body... :shifty::shifty:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:thumbsup:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

>_<
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds