Your favorite romance

Who was your favorite romance character?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite romance character?

• Bastila (K1)
    • Carth (K1)
    • Juhani (K1)
    • Handmaiden (K2)
    • Visas (K2)
    • Atton (K2)
    • Disciple (K2)

:geek:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bastila was a whiny little brat. Far from interesting or sympathetic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Nah, but if one is an ****, one tends to be left behind.

To tell you the truth; Bastile must have been a really cheap ****. Just think how easy it was to seduce her. No challenge whatsoever. Never felt realistic enough.

kirottu said:

I've met girls like that before....

it's the ones that act the hardest to get and are the biggest bitches at first hand, that are actually the ones that break easiest if you persist and are quite easy to get. It's all about the skill of the game my friends

Atton's hot no doubt, but I had to vote for Disciple because he's the only one with an inquisitive/curious brain. Atton would bore me intellectually in the long run. (edit - hence, I find Di's more subtle/respectful/thought-out verbal responses & interest in history more pleasing - more like me, in other words).

I still haven't finished Kotor1 (and probably never will at this point) so can't judge from that side - except to say that I found Carth annoying in the early game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Beware Lady thee shall be hacked to pieces by the atton fangirls. But this is the first time I've seen sombody pick disiple over atton in the entirety of my fourming(note i'm only 1 1/2 mths old by my board clock.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Beware Lady thee shall be hacked to pieces by the atton fangirls.

Why? She's entitled to her opinion, and I can almost see her point. Atton's not the brightest guy around, especially in contrast with Mical... but I personally still think I'd rather spend time with him than Mical, just because while Mical is smart, he doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humour, and that would drive me up the wall. Atton would be a lot more fun to be around. o:)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Mical is intelligent, Atton is fun. Carth's the best of both worlds. :D

kirottu said:

It's funny how Atton has a different body shape (a bit thinner/geekier) in his jacket outfit then when you take all his clothes off (his underwear model is a generic one while his clothing model is tailor made or something).

By the same token, Mical/Di has these big beefy thighs while clothed that suddenly disappear into thin sticks in his undewear.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Mical is intelligent, Atton is fun. Carth's the best of both worlds. :D

Truer words were never spoken. Although I don't think Atton is quite as clueless as everyone seems to think. "He's either a greater fool than I thought, or he's smarter than he lets on." as I beleive Kreia put it (extreme paraphrasing, my memory is failing).

sig2.gif

Atton is clever....Di is intelligent.

There's a difference.