Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 1 (OBS-1)

Done. Check the first post or your inboxes. We start the new schedule as of now, so you have...about 23 hours to submit your builds.

Oh, and Jags, somethings up with your mail. I got a "message undelivered" email from an auto mailer when I sent out the email adjudication. I'll try again, though.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

To my great surpise this round did not offer as many magical mystery moves as the previous one. Unless Metadigital wasnt betrayed and somehow thought that he could convoy over a sea where he had no fleet :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

To my great surpise this round did not offer as many magical mystery moves as the previous one. Unless Metadigital wasnt betrayed and somehow thought that he could convoy over a sea where he had no fleet :D

Oh, I need a Fleet to convoy over a sea?

*mumbles bloody Italians *

Edit:

Reveilled: don't forget to post the results here for all the spectators.

Edited by metadigital

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I suppose that wraps things up for Austria then. Now the only question left is whether I should recolour the remaining red provinces.

Oh, and thatnks all for your patience while I watched the new episode of Battlestar Galactica. :)" :D

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

German army marches into France

by Ludwig Rotwang, Berlin

Surpised Frenchmen could only watch as the mighty German army group S

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:wub: All we are saaaying, is give peace a chaaaance, :wub:

:wub: All we are saaaying, is give peace a chaaaance. :wub:

blue-wildflower.jpg

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Well, it was good playing with you Metadigital :- as long as it lasted.

Hey Reveilled - do you think we should include some sort of table that's updated in the first post as well? I'd reckon our spectators wouldn't mind that. Perhaps something like this:

DiploTableGame1F02.jpg

I've e-mailed you the source file so you can spiff it up to your pimptastic delight ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Hey Reveilled - do you think we should include some sort of table that's updated in the first post as well?  I'd reckon our spectators wouldn't mind that.  Perhaps something like this:

DiploTableGame1F02.jpg

I've e-mailed you the source file so you can spiff it up to your pimptastic delight  ^_^

I'll be sure to do that before I put it in. I don't think I'll add any Kaftan-blinding colours, but I'll make some changes and put it at the front.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I don't think I'll add any Kaftan-blinding colours

How very gracious of you Mr. Reveilled

(am I the only one whos using a good ol' CRT screen with correct colour rendering nowadays?)

OOC:

:thumbsup:

'Tis so funny Mets, it almost makes me feel bad...for that bloodthirsty nasty stab.  Oh Lord this must be a crime, for I have made another ryhme. And when our fame becomes fabled lore, no one will remember poor Aishur.  ^_^

It would have been worse if I hadn't seen it coming ... ;)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Okay, I put a table of the previous years up at the front. Since Supply centres only change hands in Fall, I removed the Spring turns, and tried to make it look as congruous with the rest of the post as possible.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

It's a little faster to just glance at the table than to count up all the SC's on the map.

Hear, hear!

Also: Now that Baley's on his holiday :blink: .....

I think it would be best if we find a replacement player. Perhaps even give them the belated winter build as grace should we find one ASAP.

Yea or nay?

manthing2.jpg

Baley said he'd be gone for about a week and he's already sent in orders for S1903 so I think its a little early to go look for a replacement player.

Also: Now that Baley's on his holiday  :thumbsup:  .....

I think it would be best if we find a replacement player. Perhaps even give them the belated winter build as grace should we find one ASAP.

Yea or nay?

That's a little harsh. You shouldn't be so mean, Jags! :ermm:

I am the new ruler of France.  I demand Sangria and Cheese Nips.

Psst: Sangria is Spanish, not French.

Baley said he'd be gone for about a week and he's already sent in orders for S1903 so I think its a little early to go look for a replacement player.

How do you know Baley's moves? <_<

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT