Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 1 (OBS-1)

Baley said he'd be gone for about a week and he's already sent in orders for S1903 so I think its a little early to go look for a replacement player.

How do you know Baley's moves? <_<

Nothing escapes the thought police. He will be taken to the ministry of love to be cured. That is his "holiday".

(he told us)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I am the new ruler of France.  I demand Sangria and Cheese Nips.

Psst: Sangria is Spanish, not French.

Psst. France has conquered Spain.

Psst. The French hate everyone because they are superior, especially their wines.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Baley said he'd be gone for about a week and he's already sent in orders for S1903 so I think its a little early to go look for a replacement player.

Nothing escapes the thought police. He will be taken to the ministry of love to be cured. That is his "holiday".

(he told us)

Hmm ... it's the "us" that I'm concerned about.

"I was never informed. I'll have to clear it."

"Look out, he's loose!"

"Growel-howl!"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

(he told us)

"I was never informed. I'll have to clear it."

"Look out, he's loose!"

"Growel-howl!"

He informed, err...certain powers, who, um...happen to share "common interests". Let's just call these fine fellows...hmm, I dunno - how about "The Illuminati". ^_^

manthing2.jpg

What you think you read, has never existed. You are suffering from a faulty memory. You know this, yet you have done nothing to cure yourself of it.

*straps metadigital to torture device*

You knew this would happen, Meta. Youve always known it.

*turns dial to forty*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Definitely NOT that pale imitation of entertainment. It is a disgrace to the good name of dear, sweet beloved Big Brother.  :unsure:

So who are we at war with now? I always forget which enemy is the curren-er I mean permanent one that we have been at war with for all time. :blink:"

So who are we at war with now? I always forget which enemy is the curren-er I mean permanent one that we have been at war with for all time. :-"

I sense a thought-criminal among us.

So who are we at war with now? I always forget which enemy is the curren-er I mean permanent one that we have been at war with for all time. :-"

I sense a thought-criminal among us.

Who me? No, you must be thinking of someone else. Couldn't be me. I love Big Brother and by Big Brother I mean Big Brother, not Big Brother. :ph34r:

OOC:

-_-

'Tis so funny Mets, it almost makes me feel bad...for that bloodthirsty nasty stab.  Oh Lord this must be a crime, for I have made another ryhme. And when our fame becomes fabled lore, no one will remember poor Aishur.  ^_^

It would have been worse if I hadn't seen it coming ... -_-

You saw it coming? What tipped you off? :D

manthing2.jpg