If not Obsidian...

jaguars4ever

...what name would you have prefered for Feargus' intrepid crew?

My vote would have gone for Bukkake Entertainment!

And while I'm giving my suggestions (which are humbly in the interests of bringing peace on Earth and end to War...not flame wars though - those are good), how about getting Backstreet Boys to do an appropirate theme song every time a user logs on to the site?

Can you imagine it...

"Welcome to the Bukkake Entertainment Forum Community"

Black Isle's back, alright!

It would have been glorious I tell you...glorious.

manthing2.jpg

...what name would you have prefered for Feargus' intrepid crew? 

My vote would have gone for Bukkake Entertainment!

And while I'm giving my suggestions (which are humbly in the interests of bringing peace on Earth and end to War...not flame wars though - those are good), how about getting Backstreet Boys to do an appropirate theme song every time a user logs on to the site?

Can you imagine it...

"Welcome to the Bukkake Entertainment Forum Community"

Black Isle's back, alright!

It would have been glorious I tell you...glorious.

WHy get the backstreet boys when a song like "I like Bukkake" is already available?

We really seem to be obsessed with Bukkake on this forum... :(

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

mention the "b" word and the prophet of Eris pops up.....

Strange how that always seems to happen, eh? What can I say? I just can't get enough bukkake. :(

Once I saw this interview with the founder of the Body Shop on TV, where she said that many people had written into her claiming that human **** was a brilliant moisturiser. However, she said that she had no plans to begin selling man goo in the Body Shop.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I just can't get enough bukkake.

I heard you, brother! Amen to that!

img10241289663.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Cool D00dz Who Make Games, Inc.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Feargus & Friends ?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How about: "Not Black Isle, But We'll Keep Their Reputation Thank You Very Much Studios"

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Interplay II: The Wrath of Feargus

:D

MCA & The Funky Bunch

Feargus's Ferrets and the Ferret

Herve Caen is a big fat idiot .inc

The Fergs

Iguana-on-a-stick Entertainment

The Developer formerly know as Black Isle Studios

Obsh1tian Entertainment?

If you have something against Obsidian, feel free to leave.

I don't. So f*ck off!

Whoa, relax. I'm sorry ok? I've had a rather sucky day and I just picked somebody to snap at. I apologize, but there's no need to get violent.

And for the sake of staying on topic, how about "The Kotor 3 Team"? Pretty please?

sig2.gif