What specie is Bao-Dur?

The Ithorians told the Exile that Ba-Dur is a Zabrak engineer. Bao-Dur himself told the Exile that he is an Iridonian. BTW, what is a Zabrak? Besides in the descriptions of items, where else is Zabrak mentioned?

This has been asked before, methinks.,

He is a Zabrak (that is his species), but he comes from the Irridonia (his homeplanet). So he is referred to as both.

Atton also refers to him as a Zabrak, IIRC.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away there was a species known as the Zabrak and after much colonizing they settled on a planet known as Iradonina, but because of there change of address many people forgot what to call them and there was much confusion on the species name.

Then one day in a galaxy not all that far, there was a wise peon who said

Zabrak= Species

Iradonina= Home Planet

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

"Many Zabrak identify themselves by the colony they hail from." - Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook

"The Zabrak are another one of the early spacefaring races of the galaxy, a humanoid species that arose in the Iridonia system (many refer to the species as the Iridonian Zabrak)." - Star Wars Roleplaying Game Alien Anthology

Yeah, I'm that big a geek. =)