The color of your lightsaber?

What would your lightsaber color be?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would your lightsaber color be?

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Silver
    • Viridian
    • Violet
    • Blue
    • Gold
    • Black(unrealistic)
    • White(unrealistic)

WHenever I play LS, I never accquire any DS points (excluding the Atton conversion convo), and when I am DS I never accquire any LS points. I a always possess a prestige class by the conclusion or mid-point of my intial planet.

Colors missing: cyan (light blue as viridian to green) and orange/bronze (2 crystals with the same colour, I wonder if equal to gold).

I would wield a lightsaber with a viridian crystal and a single hilt, but the hilt would be almost as long as a double-bladed lightsaber, for an exquisite dueling with both hands. It would be fully leathered in black, being the tips small and in a silvered-metal. The blade-tip would be slightly heavier and the end-tip would have a small inscription of some Jedi/Sith significance (any sugestions?).

I am that who grips the heart in fright

Hearkens night and silences the light...

I would say Orange. But thats not listed. So either violet, red, or gold. I liek red and gold, colors of the Marine Corps.! :D

I would have a double bladed light saber. I would be as light and pure and as powerful as Master Yoda. but not that short. no offense to anyone, butit would be tough to use a double bladed lightsaber at 2 feet 2 inches.

For me i would have a double-bladed violet lightsaber. I would have a goatee and long hair ( silver-gray hair ) an irish accent, and a black robe. and if could go out on a lim hear i would like to have the force power to make heat and cold with the force. In theory you could do this by vibrating the molocules in the air with the force to make heat and stop all the molecules to make cold. I would call it force fire and force ice. This would probably take a lot of concentration. :D

single bladed blue

kinda neutral/light sided

in kotor1 i usually went with a violet saber, but ever since playing kotor2 its been blue

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Head Salvager. Just don't talk to her if you plan on using the infinite exp glitch or you want to find specific items.

For example I had to go through 6 saves just so the salavager merchant carried Jedi knight robes.

agh great. I thought rare and nice crystals would appear towards the end of the game..

but then, it's not like the planets take long. The game took me 20 hours when doing more side quests than in KOTOR 1. Well, KOTOR 1 never took me less that 27 hours.

My current game is DS Consular / Marauder with Veridian long saber and Violet short saber.

I usually used Silver long and cyan or bronze short sabers on my LS playthroughs.

Force Wave, Death Field, Master Force Jump, and Force Storm have to be my favorite powers.