Transformers Rule

Kaftan Barlast

What's with the Japanesse names:

Hot Rod=Hot Rodimus :thumbsup:

Rodimus=Rodimus Convoy :)

And how many continuities are there,btw :)

That's what I want to know? Are they parallel universe kinda things? Or each series is from a different time-space?

Transformers brings back good memories though. Especially of me singing the theme song into a blowing fan so my vocie would sound robotic. I thought I was pretty cool back then. :">

Transformers G1, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines are the same continuity, while all others are on their own.

And yeah, they're going to rename Galaxy Force as Transformers: Cybertron and air it on Cartoon Network. I wish they would just get the guys who did the new He-Man cartoon to do a new Transformers, that way it wouldn't suck.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Aren't all the comics in different continuities :blink:

What happend with Rodimus in the TV continuity? :blink:

And yeah, they're going to rename Galaxy Force as Transformers: Cybertron and air it on Cartoon Network. I wish they would just get the guys who did the new He-Man cartoon to do a new Transformers, that way it wouldn't suck.

I liked the new He-Man my father actually loves them...wich kinda scares me :rolleyes:

Aren't all the comics in different continuities :blink:

What happend with Rodimus in the TV continuity? :blink:

I liked the new He-Man my father actually loves them...wich kinda scares me :rolleyes:

In the TV continuity Rodimus reverted back to Hot Rod when Optimus was rebuilt and took back the Matrix.

I think the comics are all different continuities too yes. Though I think War Within is possibly a Prequel to G1.

And the new He-Man was kickass. Its a shame no one watched it. It was far superior to either of the new Transformer shows, and both of them got 52 episodes.

Devastatorsig.jpg

And the new He-Man was kickass. Its a shame no one watched it. It was far superior to either of the new Transformer shows, and both of them got 52 episodes.

Did it get cancelled? When?

I think it got cancelled halfway through the 2nd season. Not sure. I know that they only have 1 and a half seasons worth of episodes, and its been 3 years since the show started airing.

Devastatorsig.jpg

There were 2 seasons of the new he-man, the last episode was him fighting snake mountain.

How can beast wars be part of teh same continuity as the first Transformers cartoon - i never watched beast wars so i dont know if they explained why they were all suddenly animals.

Panthro was the best he wielded hot and cold nin-chuks and got to drive the Thundertank, you can't ****en beat the Thundertank, that is unless we're talking Soundwave the coolest of the Decepticons. I mean he was a totally sweet beatbox and then Ravage and Lazorbeak the cassettes that used to pop out and total screw with the autobots.

Man all of the sudden I'm starting to feel small and insignificant to the collective greatness of both the Transformers and the Thundercats.

Panthro also rocked because he had cool guitar background music! That guitar piece was awesome.

*Goes to search for Thundercats theme music*

How can beast wars be part of teh same continuity as the first Transformers cartoon - i never watched beast wars so i dont know if they explained why they were all suddenly animals.

In Beast Wars continuity, the Maximals are the future descendants of the Autobots. Led by a group called the Maximal Elders, they hold a tenuous truce with the Decepticon descendants, known as the Predacons. Currently, the Maximals are in control of Cybertron.

Hope this enlightens you :rolleyes:

There some kind of Transformers being aired over here but unfortunantly it goes on at 7 in the morning.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

There were 2 seasons of the new he-man, the last episode was him fighting snake mountain.

Beast Wars took place something like 4 million years after G1. But at the beginning Optimus Primal and his Transwarp(time/space warp) science vessel are sent to intercept the new Megatron's ship because Megs has stolen an important relic and Optimus' ship was closest. Battle damage causes a transwarp reaction and drags both ships accross time and space back to earth where both ships crash. The earth at the time is covered in Raw energon, the radiation of which causes energon buildup and eventual stasis lock for transformers, so they scan the area for organic life that is unaffected by the radiation and choose those beast modes as shells to protect them from the radiation. In season two they find the Ark and Megatron attempts to destroy Optimus Prime so the Decepticons win the Great War.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Also you get to see Starscreem later in the series :wub:  :thumbsup:

Unfortunately the guy who did his voice was terrible and just sounded like Terrorsaur with ADD.

Devastatorsig.jpg

This is a great Encyclopedia :thumbsup:

Of all the continuities I liked the UK one best :wub:

So which is your favourite continuity?

Well, the only one I have a lot of experience with is the G1, Beast Wars, Beast Machines continuity. Haven't read any of the old marvel comics or the UK comics. The recent Dreamwave ones were pretty decent though.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Beast Machines being the one in wich they return to a Megatron ruled Cybertron :thumbsup: ?

Yup. I've only seen a couple episodes, but apparently the ending pissed off a lot of people.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Beast Machines really seemed poor after the stellar run of Beast Wars. Up in Canada somebody made a stink so they had to rename it Beasties. Black Arachnia for life!!!... :lol: Actually the first season of Beasties was kind of weak IMO but it really started rolling in season two. I have the fondest memories watching that show right before Reboot.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Beast Machines really seemed poor after the stellar run of Beast Wars.  Up in Canada somebody made a stink so they had to rename it Beasties.  Black Arachnia for life!!!... :lol: Actually the first season of Beasties was kind of weak IMO but it really started rolling in season two.  I have the fondest memories watching that show right before Reboot.

I remember Reboot. That show got pretty good once they decided to get plotfull...say did they ever end up resolving that bit (har har, get it? BIT) where Megabyte came back from the web, took over the Principal Office, and held just about every main char. hostage at the end of the show?

Was that the one where one of the two Bobs was supposed to be getting married to Dot? I feel a huge blank in my memory. I think season three was the best. Matrix kickin' ass all over the Web trying to find his way home. And that musical bit at the end of the last episode was priceless. :lol:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.