Transformers Rule

Kaftan Barlast

With the horribly out-of-key guitar lick... its even out of key with itself.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I haven't heard  those theme songs in eons :(

I'm gonna search for my He-man and Bravestarr tapes :geek:  :blink:

Marshal Bravestarr? "Strength of the Bear." Bravestarr?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Oh my god I am so pissed... I just spent 20 minutes outlining how I would do a transformers series if transformers had never existed, hit post, and it didn't post it. Not only did it not post it, but when I hit back to try posting it again, it was gone...

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Always remember to Ctrl+C long posts.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Always remember to Ctrl+C long posts.

Yeah, I tend to remember to do it when it works, but every time I forget, thats when it screws up.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm going to have to go with the Dreamwave comics. They took all the best stuff from G1, then made it more mature, and added their own cool twists. Even their Armada comic was better than the show.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I hope the new company the Dreamwave people are putting together can get the rights to do the G1 comics and keep the line going. It was just getting interesting.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What are the other Dreamwave comics called? I got "War within" but what else is there?

6 issues and a Preview

I still dont know if I like their idea that the whole Decepticon thing started out as in "Fight Club" and that Megatron is a Tyler Durden of sorts.

What are the other Dreamwave comics called? I got "War within" but what else is there?

There was War Within that had 3 volumes of 6 issues each, Armada, which I didn't follow, but turned into Energon after that show came out, they did 2 volumes of 6 issue G1 stories, and an ongoing G1 story that picked up after those two. They also had stuff like Darkminds, Warlands, Ninja Turtles, various Capcom licenses, and a few more IPs.

Apparently they went under because Pat Lee can't run a company and loved doing transformers so much he figured everyone else did too and signed them up to do all sorts of free art. But with the hours everyone was doing on this free art he couldn't afford to pay everyone because he wasn't making any money for the jobs. So they went bankrupt.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Im trying to remeber which Transformer figures I had as a child but its difficult to find a site that has good pictures of the actual toys in both robot and vehicle shape.

But its really cool because I found a few Id forgotten I had and that triggers some pretty strong childhood memories, you remember lots of stuff like exactly how my friend Jens basement smelled like or what the wood-carpenting-classroom felt like at 9am

Oh, and did those boombox Transformers like Blaster or Soundwave actually play tapes or sampled sound or something? cant recall.