Transformers Rule

Kaftan Barlast

But what is even more awesome and totally sweet is that Ive managed to get my greedy little hands on the first three seasons of the original animated series!

I hate you. I can't afford them. The things you have to put up with when you are an unemployed student. :p

Are  they officially out on DVD?

I got the last one for my birthday over a year ago, so yup. They're a tad on the pricey side, especially season 1. It was like 60 bucks for 13 episodes. After that they're all around 60 bucks, but they have 26 or so instead of 13. *Canadian Funds

I also have Beast Wars, which is a lot more affordable.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I got the last one for my birthday over a year ago, so yup. They're a tad on the pricey side, especially season 1. It was like 60 bucks for 13 episodes. After that they're all around 60 bucks, but they have 26 or so instead of 13. *Canadian Funds

Where are you buying them? :thumbsup: Everywhere I've seen them they are at at least $80.

Where are you buying them? :shifty: Everywhere I've seen them they are at at least $80.

Future Shop... but after checking their website... damn... 90 bucks for each set.

Just check ebay for the anniversary set. You get all the DVDs, the movie, and some extra material all kept in a nice carved wooden case. Most give the option of 1 of 6 hasbro re-issue G1 transformers as well.

Devastatorsig.jpg

arcee8.jpg

This song goes out to a very special woman, if she can really be called a woman, or actually be considered female for any practical purpouse at all. Anyway, we know it must be rough to be a lady in a mans world. Hell, you're the ONLY lady in a mans world, thats even rougher.. well, anyway, here's

Picninc Of Love

I want to go by the river

And put a blanket on the grass

I'll pour my heart and soul

Into your wine glass

I'll kiss you for an appetizer

And love you for the meal

Then I'll ask for your hand in marriage

As I look up lovingly and kneel

I wanna take you on a picnic

A picnic of love under the blue sky above

Love, Love, Love

Even the ants and the squirrels

They can tell we're in love

My heart soars like

The wing of a dove

We'll take a walk

Through the forests and the trees

And then we'll lie down

With the birds and the bees

I wanna take you on a picnic

A picnic of love under the blue sky above

Love, Love, Love

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No they werent real music players because i remember soundwave having fake plastic batteries in the battery compartment. i think they were rumble's arms or one was the gun on soundwave's shoulder.

I quite liked what they did with Ratbat in WW.

Bah! We can't let this thread get pushed all the way to the 2nd page! What do people think of some of the changes that will be made for the new movie? (No mass shifting, Megatron being a tank, etc.) Personally I think the changes are fine. I mean there was one guy that was fine with no mass shifting, but was adamant about Megatron being a gun. He seriously wanted a 20 foot flying gun in the movie. If I could slap people over the internet, I would have.

Devastatorsig.jpg

WTF, Baley? Are you gagging for a smacking? Energon Megatrons is some fancy japanese hogwash design that is completely unworthy of a villain of his caliber..

No mass shifting is a wonderful rule, they should have used it from the beginning of G1. Megatron as a flying giant gun would be feasible since thats what Shockwave is and he works, but Im happy with a tank(isnt his Dreanmwave War Within form a tank?)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

WTF, Baley? Are you gagging for a smacking? Energon Megatrons is some fancy japanese hogwash design that is completely unworthy of a villain of his caliber..

It's way better than a flying gun >_<

And IMO better than a little Tank :D ... megatron.jpg:wub:

The Energon designs were way too chunky when they were in robot mode, too many bits sticking out.

The G1 designs are better, megatron being a gun is dumb but the scale equivalent would be some kind of tank or mobile missile platform so thats cool.

I want to know how they will handle optimus' transformation, will his trailer just mysteriously disappear like in the old cartoon?

With this

An autobot hurt an inocent human shifty.gif ...not likely

or this

Kicker could kick prime's ass...he has the magic blade and flying suite

:D

Personally Optimus Prime annoys me...I kinda miss Rodimus Prime :D

With this
An autobot hurt an inocent human shifty.gif ...not likely

or this

Kicker could kick prime's ass...he has the magic blade and flying suite

:D

Personally Optimus Prime annoys me...I kinda miss Rodimus Prime :D

Rodimus was a whiny bitch and Prime could stomp his ass any day of the week. I haven't gotten far enough in Energon to see Rodimus yet. I've downloaded up until Starscreams first appearance, but have only watched the first episode. CG+Classical doesn't work, but its better than Galaxy Force. Amazing that they downgraded the animation. I also hate that Ironhide is a surfer sounding rookie in it instead of the grizzled veteran. And Megazord Prime is lame.

Also I personally thought shockwave as a flying gun was the dumbest idea I had ever seen in the show. If he was some sort of hovering gun platform that would have been fine, but he was a giant ****ing energy pistol that hovered in midair. Thats dumb.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Rodimus sucks. End of story.

I watched some jap thing, I think it may have been Armada but Im not shure. Anwyay its horrible to see how much they skimp in on the animation, they whore the little theyve got to the extreme up til the point of just showing a character waist-up and moving him up and down to simulate that he's walking... gah.