Transformers Rule

Kaftan Barlast

There are all sorts of cool Transformers sites. Some of the best ones being http://www.transfandom.com, http://www.seibertron.com, and http://www.bwtf.com

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Does anyone else feel like the original G1 comic went down the tube around issue #50 (1988) ? Ive been rereading them and 70% of the stories are just fillouts that have nothing to do with the real storyline like Autobots in the space circus, Pretenders vs. The Mecha-cannibals or Microcons in the WWF.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The comic is alright up until around issues 40-50+ where it seems the sole purpouse is to introduce atleast one new toyline each month, they're not even trying to make good stories.

Now Im looking at #56 where they introduce some micro transformers and they are EXACTLY like the toys, weird hinges in place and everything. Its like Hasbro just dumped toys in their office and said "next months cmic is about these guys. knthnxbye!"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, that we all know. But there's the nice discreet way of doing it, and then there's the blatantly obvious.

The guys at Marvel must have thrown in the towel by that time, they've even begun drawing pupils on the transformers.

Btw, wouldnt it be totally sweeat and awesome with a Transformers RPG? Where you could really construct your own completely unique-looking 'bot?

Btw, wouldnt it be totally sweeat and awesome with a Transformers RPG? Where you could really construct your own completely unique-looking 'bot?

That would be sweet, but it'll never happen. The best we could do would be to choose from a list of possible pre-made bots, then edit color scheme. Otherwise it would be impossible to transform.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That would be sweet, but it'll never happen. The best we could do would be to choose from a list of possible pre-made bots, then edit color scheme. Otherwise it would be impossible to transform.

It couldnt be completely original of course, you'd have to piece it together from an existing set of limbs, torso, etc. That would be fully possible. And you dont really need to show the transformation in a very detailed way, so you could just have some blurry animation and "bam!" youre ready to roll out.

Btw, You're a 3D mojo maker, Oerwinde. Havent you designed any cool Transformers of your own?

It couldnt be completely original of course, you'd have to piece it together from an existing set of limbs, torso, etc. That would be fully possible. And you dont really need to show the transformation in a very detailed way, so you could just have some blurry animation and "bam!" youre ready to roll out.

Btw, You're a 3D mojo maker, Oerwinde. Havent you designed any cool Transformers of your own?

I'm not really a designer, so I haven't really tried. I can model from reference, but when it comes to designing the reference myself, its a lot harder.

Anyway, I think what would be ideal for a TF RPG would be to create the head and color scheme, then choose from a list of Alt modes and it would apply the colors and head to that bot.

To Darth Flatus: I bought the PS2 TF game on release day, no questions asked. Turned out it was a tad boring, and the controls were terrible. It desperately needed an auto aim function. I also wish they had called it Transformes: Armada instead of just Transformers. When I think Transformers I think G1, and this was not a G1 game.

Baley: I think Atari has the rights to make TF games, since thats who made the PS2 one.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Damn I thought Hasbro had the liscence...they published the last game I've played  :huh:

The last TF game got pretty good reviews,too :wub:

Gamerankings :cool:

There were also 2 for the commodore 64 :D

Hasbro owns the property, but Atari licensed the rights to the games. I don't know for how long though.

Oh, and Michael Bay did a little bit of an interview about the Live Action movie, and when asked if the original voice actors will be approached for the roles he said "Yes, the fans will be satisfied"

Devastatorsig.jpg

Idea of Transformers live action movie  :) I've been waiting since the 80's for it.

Michael Bay directing it  :ph34r: has potential to be craptacular crapfest.

Well The Rock was good, so was Bad Boys. Bad Boys 2 and Armageddon were decent. I have faith. I think his directing style fits very well with transformers.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I managed to track down another batch of Dreamwave G1 comics, I think its the first but Im not shure. Anyway, it begins with Megatron trampling a squishy humie.. SWEEET

(..and awesome)

But what is even more awesome and totally sweet is that Ive managed to get my greedy little hands on the first three seasons of the original animated series!

Its just bad that my mind fractures every time I hear that brutally out-of-key guitar part in the theme song. SERIOUSLY, am I the only one who has noticed?! You dont need to be a musician to hear that its completely f*cked up..