Transformers Rule

Kaftan Barlast

Then predacons and maximals...Dinobot actually died to save humans :-

Predacons and Maximals I think are just factions yeah, so you can just go where your programming takes you.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I wish they'd just make another BW show :">

They ended the series with Beast Machines. I don't think they can do any more. I'd like a new North America made classically animated show. Doesn't matter which continuity, old or new, as long as its classically animated, and made specifically for a north american audience(to avoid dubs).

Devastatorsig.jpg

Not all dubs are bad...some are actually even better than the original version :)

I meant that I want a new show with predacons and maximals >_<"

Dubs that are better than the originals are very rare, but I admit, they do exist. That wasn't a jab at subs being better than dubs though, I mean if you listen to north american produced cartoons, the voice acting is so much better because of how its done. Over here when they make a show, they get all the voice actors together in a room to read the lines, so they can react to each other and actually get into character. Then those lines are given to the animators so they can sync the animation to the voices. While in a dub, each actor individually watches the show and tries to get his lines to fit with the mouth movements, which just makes the voices sound awkward.

As to wanting Predacons... I agree

http://www.delta81.nl/pagina/wallpapers/predacons01big.jpg

Devastatorsig.jpg

Let me just say that the Romanian dubing is better than the English one,with the exeption of National TV and Cartoon Network :ph34r: (I'm talking mostly about anime)...tho I still prefere the Japanesse language with subtitles >_<

Not all Japanesse storylines are crap...but I'd also want a more western story :)

Let me just say that the Romanian dubing is better than the English one,with the exeption of National TV and Cartoon Network :ph34r: (I'm talking mostly about anime)...tho I still prefere the Japanesse language with subtitles >_<

Not all Japanesse storylines are crap...but I'd also want a more western story :)

Yeah, not all japanese storylines are crap, just the ones aimed at the 8-14 demographic. Which is the majority of anime dubbed and put on North American tv.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Let's get back on-topic  :) :

What's your favourite transformer show or comic :) :

Mine's BW :)  >_< ...I remeber staying up all night just to watch it early in the morning :-"

After watching all 3 seasons of Beast Wars, I'm going to have to agree. G1 was good, but everything post movie and all the wierd psychotic crap in season 2 pushed it after beast wars. As for comics, I really enjoyed the Dreamwave stuff. Especially War Within.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The movie ended with Unicron destroyed and Optimus reborn or did that happen in season 2?

As for comics...there are hardly any here >_<

The movie ended with Unicron destroyed and Optimus dead. He dies at the beginning of the movie.

Devastatorsig.jpg

So he returns in season2 and takes the matrix from poor Rodimus :)

Why must Optimus be Autobot leader? >_<

He returns at the end of season 3. Actually his return is the season finale of season 3. Then they start a new series, Headmasters, which brings about the return of Rodimus Prime. Never saw it, I just know that happens. I dunno if he's as much of a wuss in Headmasters as he was in G1 though. The movie takes place in between season 2 and 3. The whole purpose of the movie was to wipe out all the original characters to make room for new toys. Unfortunately Ultra Magnus and Springer were the only two decent g1.5 characters. Galvatron was cool in the movie, and Hot Rod was cool, except for causing Optimus' death, but everyone else sucked and Galvatron stopped being cool as soon as it got into the actual TV show.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Oh, and Goldbug looked terrible in the season 3 finale.

Dear god yes. Have you seen the Bumblebee Prime design? Its pretty freaking cool. I guess Dreamwave might have been setting up Bumblebee to take over as Autobot leader, so there was a design of him all Primed up. I'll see if I can find it.

Devastatorsig.jpg

So has anybody watched Headmasters...is it any good :thumbsup: ?

Dunno. Its where Fortress Maximus and Skorponok originated I believe. Thats about all I know though.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Dear god yes. Have you seen the Bumblebee Prime design? Its pretty freaking cool. I guess Dreamwave might have been setting up Bumblebee to take over as Autobot leader, so there was a design of him all Primed up. I'll see if I can find it.

Oooohhh....

I must admit, I did quite like War Within Optimus (actually, I quite like all of the WW designs). Shame about Dreamwave going under.

Oooohhh....

I must admit, I did quite like War Within Optimus (actually, I quite like all of the WW designs). Shame about Dreamwave going under.

Ironhide has the best WW design IMO.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Found some war within designs. Man they're cool

post-296-1114348023_thumb.jpg

post-296-1114348046_thumb.jpg

post-296-1114348070_thumb.jpg

Devastatorsig.jpg