G0-T0 at the movies

I've been teaming up with G0-T0 alot in this playthrough, and he's a good droid to have along, handy in a fight, with useful skills to boot, a cloak generator, and the droid scrambler.

G0-T0's looks probably work even better when you play DS, him and HK form the dark lord's assistants: the interrogator and the assassin :lol:

But has anyone else noticed that upon close inspection, G0-T0's sensor is the same as that of HAL 9000, the computer in space odyssey 2001, you can even see the same reflections in it as in 2001. I just though it was funny.

I've been teaming up with G0-T0 alot in this playthrough, and he's a good droid to have along, handy in a fight, with useful skills to boot, a cloak generator, and the droid scrambler.

G0-T0's looks probably work even better when you play DS, him and HK form the dark lord's assistants: the interrogator and the assassin  :geek:

But has anyone else noticed that upon close inspection, G0-T0's sensor is the same as that of HAL 9000, the computer in space odyssey 2001, you can even see the same reflections in it as in 2001.  I just though it was funny.

can you post a pic of the sensor?

If you continue to be an arsehole to people, you are likely to get banned.

shut up

You appear to have some deep-seated emotional problems. Are you being sexually abused? Did your father leave you? How has your harbouring of sexual feelings for your mother affected your family life?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

shut up

You appear to have some deep-seated emotional problems. Are you being sexually abused? Did your father leave you? How has your harbouring of sexual feelings for your mother affected your family life?

This is just absolutley hilarious...... :geek::(:lol:

shut up

This is just absolutley hilarious...... :lol::lol::p

I must agree. :D

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

shut up

This is just absolutley hilarious...... :lol::lol::p

I must agree. :D

You guys are so heartless. what if you cause something bad to happen, ike him to become some crazy serial killer.

but it is funny (w00t)

Senator Palpatang returned!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Senator Palpatang was biggest troll of these boards so far. Even 213374 or whatever isn't that arrogant.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Senator Palpatang was biggest troll of these boards so far. Even 213374 or whatever isn't that arrogant.

Hah! Our anscestors are rolling in their graves! History has repeated itself, and once again, all men do is sit around and remember stories of epic Old Trolls long extinct.

Maybe our idle camp-fire chatter will awaken his dark soul?

213374 and his toxins are enough for now.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I love to kick him.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

You couldn't kick the broad side of a barn, Nur. Your brain paralysis prevents you from even trying.

Oh, and Senator PalpaTANG was a troll indeed, but he had some memorable lines.

End of thread. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.