Character Look-a-likes

it has been mentioned, you get no prize

It hasn't been mentioned that these images that are commonly associated with Jesus are completely wrong. Jesus (assuming he exists, see Way Off Topic) was a jew from the Middle East in the Palestinian region, so he would have swarthy skin, dark hair and brown eyes. But that is not really for this topic, either. :shifty:"

Hugh Laurie wishes he was Stephen Fry.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previosuly, but have you noticed that one of the male charcater models (if you're LS, ate least) appears remarkably similair to the potentiallly nonexistant Christain religious figure, Jesus (just start a new game and scroll through the male char. options, I lack the patience and probably the bandwith as well, not to mention the sources, to post either image).

The thing is...If you have long hair and a beard,you always get compared to jesus..(speaking from experience here)

i think he means jesus - the white supremacist remix.

I bet hugh laurie has more money than fry.

Why would you think that? Fry is currently given shedloads of cash for presenting stuff (like the BAFTAs) and has the QI show. He is also neighbours with Prince Charles (in Norfolk, not the Duchy of Cornwall!).

I wish there were more head models -- I really didn't like playing male because they were all poncy looking effeminate limp-wristed shirt-lifters. The girls were much better.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

poncy? shirt lifters? you lifestyle basher you!!

but more faces would be nice, or maybe even an editing tool so a player could modify them or create their own.

I know not of fry and laurie's pre existing assets but surely the potential for income is higher on american tv and film than for british public service broadcasting and the odd commercial

poncy? shirt lifters? you lifestyle basher you!!

but more faces would be nice, or maybe even an editing tool so a player could modify them or create their own.

I know not of fry and laurie's pre existing assets but surely  the potential for income is higher on american tv and film than for british public service broadcasting and the odd commercial

I have no problem with other people lifting shirts and biting pillows; I just prefer not to. I ended up having to go with the other clich

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Why does going to Cambridge imply family wealth? Or did ppl have to pay in the 70's?

Hugh laurie is lead actor in hospital drama House, he was also the dad in the stuart little films. There's a bunch of others

For a short while he was up for a part in the new Superman movie but alas it went to someone else.

As for people associating facial scarring with baddies? blame blofeld

On topic: hanharr looks like a bathmat i saw once :thumbsup:

This has been mentioned many times before (primarily by Silver and myself), but it is Nick's birthday today, so I thought I would reinforce the fact that he is a great Atton look-a-like:

harryNsteven.jpg

and harrysenate25.jpg

As for Hanharr, I think Bigfoot form that 1960's film would work lol:

bigfoot.gif

Royal

it is Nick's birthday today

It is? *looks at date* Hey, it is! (why did I know this?)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:thumbsup: That wins for funniest post today. (in my books anyway)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:lol: That wins for funniest post today. (in my books anyway)

Lol, I did not have to go that far to remember--Nick is up at the IMDb homepage--must be the most famous celeb born today--who definitely looks like Atton. I still haven't found someone who I think looks more like Atton. Joe Flanigan was the best alternative though.

Royal

I have to agree w/Baley - based purely on photos I've seen, not personality placed on top of photos, Nick looks nothing like Atton. :o

There really isn't anyone that looks like atton to me, yet - there's only men who kinda have his attitude stance/expression/body-shape, and such. No real face look-a-likes, to me.

Course, that could be cause he's a cartoon.... o:)"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts